Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Official Fishing Thread: Any one here fish?

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Any regular fishermen in here?

growing up, I was always trout fishing w my dad and grandfather... never beenbass fishing and I’m wanna start... so do my kids... so what’s the must have for bass for beginners frkm your experience

Nah, i helped my old bosses gf move last summer and she gave me her dads fishing pole though. Was gonna start this summer but work has been preventing me from doing it.

Sometimes... I haven't gone fishing this year yet tho.

Usually dont use a fishing pole... just chuck the line off the rocks

But to answer the question, and open spool or baitcaster reel will be best for bass fishing. Some people get real fancy with their rod and reel selections, but you can get a decent set up at walmart for like $30.

I've caught a lot of bass with these two lures...

41lLH83567L._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Roadrunner

519zh7agQkL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Storm wildeye swim shad

According to me, @JUDAH is the fishing king. Never seen a fish he caught but he talked to me the most about it. So I crowned him.

I normally dont take pictures when i catch fish. I got a few of my son tho cuz he wanted to take a picture.

Ill post a few in a minute

Haven’t been fishing since I was a kid. Thinking about getting a pole

I hope this thread encourages new things for everyone. Fishing is fun, therapeutic, relaxing... takes you away from the world... my favorite thing to do....

my son started watching bass fishing videos, now he wants to start a channel,so we are gonna do a family fishing channel... I have nothing for it lol but we are gonna slowly build up to it.

Sometimes... I haven't gone fishing this year yet tho.

Usually dont use a fishing pole... just chuck the line off the rocks

When my wife and i were in Grand Turk, we saw some of the locals fishing off of some rocks in this way. I stood and watched them for like ten minutes hoping they would catch something lol.

Yeah, i love to get out there when I get a chance. Now that I’m back in metro Charlotte I know a couple decent spots for bluegill. Gotta get out there early tho

Back