Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man look u down 1 w 12 seconds to go what do U do Cobi White....take an off balance 3 fuck is wrong w u fam go to the basket that down screen should have come right away...what’s wrong w Roy Williams

Man look u down 1 w 12 seconds to go what do U do Cobi White....take an off balance 3 fuck is wrong w u fam go to the basket that down screen should have come right away...what’s wrong w Roy Williams
Yeah, I'm pissed at that ending. Call the time out and get the team situated with a plan. At least give it your best. But Roy love holding the time out. I think he'd rather a loss land on a player than himself.

Either way, Roy builds teams for the NCAA tournament so we'll be iight.

I have a question that's been bugging me for the longest.

Did Zion Williamson say himself...that he was hunting at jumpin to the NBA after this season? Or anyone close to him?

Or died the media decide that for him? Just askin.

The crazy part to me isn't him breaking the backboard, it's the future number 1 pick and future top player in the league (based on potential and hype) playing with a bunch of random people.

The crazy part to me isn't him breaking the backboard, it's the future number 1 pick and future top player in the league (based on potential and hype) playing with a bunch of random people.

Dude, dunking on random white dudes might just be the therapy he needed to get over the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back