Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we end up in the NIT, Del Conte pretty much has to make a move right?

Unless something crazy happens like the team quitting on him or something I he'll probably be back for at least for one more season.....I think we owe him like 15 mil if we fire him after this season smh

Ja Morant(bulls scouted him multiple games)
Reddish(underwhelming stats motor comes and goes but I like the skillset/size, perfect wing)
Zion

Sleepers Culver and Garland

Please let us get one of these cats ,barrett cool but he guns too much imo I'd take him too but these my top 3(no order) I want

Big Board 3.0

1. F Zion Williamson

2. G/F RJ Barrett

3. PG Ja Morant - Westbrook/Wall

4. SG Jarret Culver - Caris Lavert

5. SG Cam Reddish

6. F Nassir Little - Gerald Wallace

7. C Bol Bol

8. PG Darius Garland - Jeff Teague

9. SG Romeo Langford

10. G Kevin Porter Jr - pm Harden

11. F DeAndre Hunter

12. F Rui Hachimura - Paul Milsap

13. G/F Keldon Johnson

14. F Sekou Doumbouya - Al Farouq Aminu

On the Bubble

G Nikeal Walker Alexander

F KZ Oklpala

C Jaxon Hayes - Deandre Jordan

Really hope Reddish falls into our laps draft night. Wouldnt even mind trading up for him. Hes a perfect fit for our young core and fits the physical profile our gm loves. Garland would be dope too. We need shooters desperately and those two might be the best in the lottery.

Flutz
Reddish
Isaac
AG
Bamba

Really hope Reddish falls into our laps draft night. Wouldnt even mind trading up for him. Hes a perfect fit for our young core and fits the physical profile our gm loves. Garland would be dope too. We need shooters desperately and those two might be the best in the lottery.

Flutz
Reddish
Isaac
AG
Bamba

Yea even tho his shooting #'s at duke been inconsistent/bad reddish one of my favorite prospects, he plays just like paul george.Moves like him,shoots,finishes like him & he can defend like a mf

I like reddish more than barret

Last edited:
Reddish my favorite wing in the draft he had a nice game today low key hopin the bulls can get this cat if they don't get zion or morant

hutchinson,porter and reddish would be a nice wing trio

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ault-allegation-made-former-basketball-player

Duke investigating sexual assault allegation made against former basketball player

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- The sexual assault allegation made recently against a former Duke men's basketball player is being investigated, the university announced Saturday.

In a series of statements released Friday through her attorney, Meredith Watson said a former Duke basketball player raped her in 1999. Watson also has said that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax sexually assaulted her on Duke's campus in Durham, North Carolina, when they were both students in 2000.

The identity of the men's basketball player facing the allegation is not known.

Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said both he and the university understand the severity of the matter.

"I think there was an allegation made, right?" Krzyzewski said after Saturday night's victory at Virginia. "So, I'm not sure that's true or not, but there's an allegation. I didn't find out about it until late last night, and I have no knowledge about it. ... Our university will take care of whatever actions and give whatever information that's needed to be done. I think our [athletic director] has put out a statement that we'll give to you. It's very ... something like that is serious. So, our school looks at it that way, and we'll do whatever we can to make sure that we answer whatever questions are posed to us."

Duke distributed a statement after the Virginia game, detailing its intent to investigate the claims.

"Duke first learned of the allegations involving a student-athlete last night when they were reported by the media," the statement said. "Coach Krzyzewski confirms that he had no knowledge of the alleged conduct from 1999. The university is looking into the matter and will have no further comment at this time."

The 1998-99 Duke team was one of the most talented and highly touted teams in school history. It lost to UConn in the national title game that season.

"Ms. Watson was raped by a basketball player during her sophomore year at Duke," a portion of Watson's statement read. "She went to the Dean, who provided no help and discouraged her from pursuing the claim further. Ms. Watson also told friends, including Justin Fairfax."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back