Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,that is a good idea... great competition for the PG position. He is a tough,athletic player that’s gets his teammates involved. Just has to work on his jump shot,but I think will be a really good player

He has some Elfrid to his game both good and bad. I guess y'all will play a lot of small ball next year with 4 wings/guards on the floor.

Looks like that what Cal saying, will be playing 3 guard line up

Y'all got a really deep team this year. Don't think there's a "star" or go to player but a lot of talent for sure. Hope Cal don't do that dumb ass platoon sub pattern again. That shit was terrible. Also I'm interested to see if Quade looks to transfer.

Mentally preparing my self for Sexton or WCJ to be our pick. I'm hearing that the front office is split on Trae and Sexton. I could live with us trading down with the Clips for 12/13 walking away with Sexton and another piece

Mentally preparing my self for Sexton or WCJ to be our pick. I'm hearing that the front office is split on Trae and Sexton. I could live with us trading down with the Clips for 12/13 walking away with Sexton and another piece

Don’t know why they’d be split, young better than Sexton to me

Sexton can’t shoot, he averaged 4 assists 3 to’s, his playmaking wack and he undersized

Hope the bulls draft young

Don’t know why they’d be split, young better than Sexton to me

Sexton can’t shoot, he averaged 4 assists 3 to’s, his playmaking wack and he undersized

Hope the bulls draft young
Have u not heard, "He wants it more", "Plays with a fiery intensity", "Loves the game".

Seriously speaking, i dont get it either. Sexton is a worst version of Terry Rozier IMO.

Givony latest mock

1. Suns - Ayton

2. Kings - Bagley

3. Hawks - JJJ

4. Grizz - Doncic

5. Mavs - Bamba

6. Magic - Wendell

7. Bulls - Porter

8. Cavs - Shai G-A

9. Knicks - Knox

10. 76ers - Mikal Bridges

11. Hornets - Sexton

12. Clippers - Trae Young

13. Clippers - Jerome Robinson

14. Nuggets - Miles Bridges

15. Wizards - Lonnie Walker

16. Suns - Aaron Holiday

17. Bucks - Zhaire Smith

18. Spurs - Robert Williams

19. Hawks - Huerter

20. Wolves - DiVicenzo

21. Jazz - Troy Brown

22. Bulls - Okobo

23. Pacers - Melton

24. Blazers - Okogie

25. Lakers - Grayson Allen

26. 76ers - Dzanan Musa

27. Celtics - Bates-Diop

28. Warriors - Wagner

29. Nets - Hutchison

30. Hawks - Brunson

Y'all got a really deep team this year. Don't think there's a "star" or go to player but a lot of talent for sure. Hope Cal don't do that dumb ass platoon sub pattern again. That shit was terrible. Also I'm interested to see if Quade looks to transfer.
Quade says he wants to stay... said it was just a rumor abt him wanting to transfer after the season. I hope he does ball out this season. Nobody expected Shai to come out and ball like he did.

Quade says he wants to stay... said it was just a rumor abt him wanting to transfer after the season. I hope he does ball out this season. Nobody expected Shai to come out and ball like he did.

Didn't even know there was a rumor about him transferring just thought it made sense due to the crowded back court. He could ball but his minutes will probably get clipped and his draft stock might take a hit. I would leave if I was him

Yo, wtf is Landry Shamet falling out of the first round in most mock drafts?

He might be the best shooter in the draft. Shooting like his is difficult to come by. Hopefully we pick him at 25 on draft night (if we keep the pick and Heurter is gone).

He fits perfectly with Lonzo and/or Lebron(jk).

Final Lottery mock/comps

1. Suns DeAndre Ayton ~ KAT/Cousins

2. Kings Luka Doncic ~ RM Hedo Turokglu

3. Hawks Mo Bamba ~ NA

4. Grizz Marvin Bagley - NA

5. Mavs Jarren Jackson Jr ~ Serge Ibaka

6. Magic ~ Wendell Carter Jr ~ Al Horford

7. Bulls ~ Trae Young - NA

8. Cavs ~ Shai Gilgous Alexander - Sean Livingston

9. Knicks ~ Michael Porter Jr - RM Danillo Gallinari

10. Sixers ~ Mikal Bridges - Otto Porter

11. Hornets ~ Robert Williams - Hassan Whiteside