Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why the Bulls would do this?

Doubt they can hold his medical record hostage and tell other teams to take a hike

Porter has been living/training in chicago the last 2 months. So he may of just went to the local nba team to have this done

what's weird to me is why wouldn't he just have an independent medical team do this.

Doubt they can hold his medical record hostage and tell other teams to take a hike

Porter has been living/training in chicago the last 2 months. So he may of just went to the local nba team to have this done

what's weird to me is why wouldn't he just have an independent medical team do this.

I see. Welp I know that's your guy and like Trae with us MPJ is making it no secret where he wants to get drafted. Hope we both get what we want come draft night.

I see. Welp I know that's your guy and like Trae with us MPJ is making it no secret where he wants to get drafted. Hope we both get what we want come draft night.

He may be gone the kings and grizzlies are pretty high on mpj. Mavs too

also keep hearing trae young & bamba are 2 players the bulls really like

Last edited:
He may be gone the kings and grizzlies are pretty high on mpj. Mavs too

also keep hearing trae young & bamba are 2 players the bulls really like

That's good news for us. If MPJ goes top 5 we will have Bamba/Trae to choose from. I'm cool with either but knowing our FO we probably turn in the card for Mo immediately after the 5th pick.

@Infamous114 Seeing Lonnie Walker getting pushed up mock drafts lately. Why were his numbers so average at Miami?

Heard we had a secert walkout with him, but there is no way he falls to 25.

@Infamous114 Seeing Lonnie Walker getting pushed up mock drafts lately. Why were his numbers so average at Miami?

Heard we had a secert walkout with him, but there is no way he falls to 25.
Probably cause he started off slow due to the knee injury. He wasn't even starting at the beginning of the season. He started hitting his stride in ACC play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back