Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely wouldnt say Im excited about the season but this is going to be one of the more interesting years to say the least......Shaka needs a big year to save the job, another mediocre or God forbid a disastrous season(which could very well happen) and hes out of here

The Big 12 going to be pretty good this year with Kansas, Baylor, Tech and Iowa St looking like the best teams

Hopefully the pace picks up and our offense isnt complete ass again this season but Im not holding my breath

Not the most talented team Shaka has had but still a talented squad

Coleman and Ramey should be a solid experienced backcourt, they're a bit undersized which is going to be a problem defensively but the playmaking and athleticism and should be pretty good overall offensively if Coleman can be a more efficient scorer

Jericho Sims going to have an opportunity to step up and have a nice year for himself after he had tp fallback last season due to Jaxson Hayes breaking out

Will Baker our highest rated freshman, dude is a really good rebounder and scorer around the rim, going to need big contributions from him

Cant wait to see what my guy Andrew Jones looks like in basically a sixth man role

Definitely wouldnt say Im excited about the season but this is going to be one of the more interesting years to say the least......Shaka needs a big year to save the job, another mediocre or God forbid a disastrous season(which could very well happen) and hes out of here

The Big 12 going to be pretty good this year with Kansas, Baylor, Tech and Iowa St looking like the best teams

Hopefully the pace picks up and our offense isnt complete ass again this season but Im not holding my breath

Coleman and Ramey should be a solid experienced backcourt, they're a bit undersized which is going to be a problem defensively but the playmaking and athleticism and should be pretty good overall offensively if Coleman can be a more efficient scorer

Jericho Sims going to have an opportunity to step up and have a nice year for himself after he had tp fallback last season due to Jaxson Hayes breaking out

Will Baker our highest rated freshman, dude is a really good rebounder and scorer around the rim, going to need big contributions from him

Cant wait to see what my guy Andrew Jones looks like in basically a sixth man role

bro I wanna be into cbb but these niggas average as fuck. Got me wishin rick Barnes was back smh

I think Kai Jones going to do damage. His potential is stupid high. Might be a 2 or 3 year guy due to how raw and skinny he is but keep an eye on that kid he could be special

bro I wanna be into cbb but these niggas average as fuck. Got me wishin rick Barnes was back smh

Thats the thing, on top of being a mediocre team the past few years we're also one of the hardest teams to watch which is saying alot considering its college basketball

Texas has been one of the worst offenses in college basketball despite having some talented players come through.....cant blame people for not wanting to watch beyond sub par product

I think Kai Jones going to do damage. His potential is stupid high. Might be a 2 or 3 year guy due to how raw and skinny he is but keep an eye on that kid he could be special

I like him a lot too, like you said he just needs to add some weight but he can have contributes and have nice role as a rim protector and lob catcher if he can get up to speed as far as knowing what his supppsed to do on the court and adjusting to the college game....dude has the mold of a scary good athlete

2020 Big Board/comps

1. SG Anthony Edwards - Victor Oladipo

2. PG Lamelo Ball

3. C James Wiseman -

4. F Deni Advija - Dario Saric

5. PG Cole Anthony

6. C Isaiah Stewart - DeMarcus Cousins

7. G RJ Hampton

8. PG Nico Mannion

9. F Jaden McDaniels

10. F Precious Achiuwa

11. G Tyrese Haliburton

12. G Theo Madelon

13. G Tyrese Maxey

14. G Killian Hayes

On the Bubble

F Mathew Hurt - pm Kevin Love

SG Scottie Lewis

SG Josh Green - Rm Justin Anderson

PG Ayo Dosunmu - Elfrid Payton

F Trendon Wateford

F Khalil Whitey

2020 Big Board/comps

1. SG Anthony Edwards - Victor Oladipo

2. PG Lamelo Ball

3. C James Wiseman -

4. F Deni Advija - Dario Saric

5. PG Cole Anthony

6. C Isaiah Stewart - DeMarcus Cousins

7. G RJ Hampton

8. PG Nico Mannion

9. F Jaden McDaniels

10. F Precious Achiuwa

11. G Tyrese Haliburton

12. G Theo Madelon

13. G Tyrese Maxey

14. G Killian Hayes

On the Bubble

F Mathew Hurt - pm Kevin Love

SG Scottie Lewis

SG Josh Green - Rm Justin Anderson

PG Ayo Dosunmu - Elfrid Payton

F Trendon Wateford

F Khalil Whitey
Start a new 2020 thread bro. Also, this draft is looking weak. Hopefully more of these kids step up.

Start a new 2020 thread bro. Also, this draft is looking weak. Hopefully more of these kids step up.

Depends on how you look at it. If you need a lead guard then this draft has plenty of those but outside of the lottery there isnt a lot of depth with the Bigs and Forwards. I dont see a franchise player but plenty of guys who can be multiple time all stars if they pan out. Id probably grade this class as a solid B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back