Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official CHAMPION Thread (40 Barrs)

Battle rap can't reach the levels Wildn Out and Drop The Mic is at cuz those are cookie cutter clean battles. Those type of sponsers aren't gonna pay a bunch of niggas talkin about killing niggas daughters and shit.

Battle rap is heading in the right direction PPV wise. Smack is eating good off PPV.

These battle rappers mishandled the strike. They should fight to get a piece of the PPV revenue but these dudes don’t know better plus these battlers aren’t united like that.

I don't think they should get any of the PPV money.

If i work at Mcdonalds, just cuz they're making billions a year, doesn't mean I get a piece of that lol

Smack and co are all taking the risks. They've been taking loses and barely breaking even on events for years. Now that they found a way to eat good off it everybody wants a piece of an operation that they didn't take risks for.

I don't think they should get any of the PPV money.

If i work at Mcdonalds, just cuz they're making billions a year, doesn't mean I get a piece of that lol

Smack and co are all taking the risks. They've been taking loses and barely breaking even on events for years. Now that they found a way to eat good off it everybody wants a piece of an operation that they didn't take risks for.
In boxing, MMA, and pro wrestling the performers get a cut of the ppv revenue.

Danja Zone is fuckin under rated smh he needs more URL battles. Still one of my top 5 battlers currently in the game.

When he gets big names he loses.

It's been about 3 years since his last big name battle lol

Similar to Suge, he's been a different killer for the past 3 or so years. Ironically they both (him and suge) became killers after they bodied Lotta Zay.

U can say Big T was a big name, I still think he beat Big T and NWX was doing a lot of gassing and made it seem like Big T was going off. There was way more Danja Zone highlights in that battle. Plus that wasn't even on URL so idk if i'd say that was a big battle.

It's been about 3 years since his last big name battle lol

Similar to Suge, he's been a different killer for the past 3 or so years. Ironically they both (him and suge) became killers after they bodied Lotta Zay.
He lost to Clips last year

U can say Big T was a big name, I still think he beat Big T and NWX was doing a lot of gassing and made it seem like Big T was going off. There was way more Danja Zone highlights in that battle. Plus that wasn't even on URL so idk if i'd say that was a big battle.
Nah man T was going off.

Back