Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official CHAMPION Thread (40 Barrs)

DNA is atleast aware that he's garbage, if mickey loses to DNA he has no choice but to come up off his high horse. I'm rootin for DNA!

DNA's "haymaker" was "you'll be strapped in! , on death row!!" , wtf does that even mean? lol

This nigga's so fuckin trash lol

DNA's "haymaker" was "you'll be strapped in! , on death row!!" , wtf does that even mean? lol

This nigga's so fuckin trash lol
THat bar was dope...I don’t recall u saying anything when Lux biggest reaction came from “ Harriet Tubman was more of a man than ur daddy ever was”

I keep hearing about the strike, but don;t know wtf it is or who's on strike. Gonna check out the vid later today.

I just seen a vid in my youtube recommendations with T Top in the thumbnail and it said "yea we went about the strike the wrong way"

:df: nigga you've been trash for your last 4 battles. You're the last mf who needs to go on strike. The nerve of you niggaz. I hope Smack puts these niggas in the bushes on some birdman shit.

Everybody was supporting and cosigning the strike then the next day t top got on the line folding for url.

Top was the main nigga talking shit

Broke ass nigga..he aint loyal

Back