Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official CHAMPION Thread (40 Barrs)

I really don't like this nigga DNA lol He's still holding on to that Shine vs Gotti shit. The people felt Gotti won, stop crying about that shit.

But yea, JayBlac's gonna have to make an executive decision and bring somebody with a personality on the show. Cuz trying to force these corny mfs on us is starting to effect the bottom dollar.

Notice they still haven't done the COTY debate for 2019. They normally do it within the first 2 weeks of the year. We're heading into Feb. They're still asking for donation money. The first 2 years, the 10k goal was met a month or 2 before the year ended. They still haven't reached that shit and we're approaching Feb. Niggas aint fuckin with the show no more.

I do agree with Clips about the timing shit he said. Mook is only "Goat Tier" cuz of timing. He hasn't put in enough work to be Goat status if we're being objective.

JayBlac should do champion by himself because having AnCornball, his "girlfriend", that corny nigga Drie up there ain't it. Only person that I don't have a problem with is the white dude.

Still no 2019 champion of the year

giphy.gif

Back