Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official CHAMPION Thread (40 Barrs)

I haven't watched these shits since the first week Champion came back. I don't like any of the people he got to fill Tech's spot. His cousin's cool but nah bruh. The other nigga is corny af, it's unbearable. The white dude is the best dude out of all the replacements and he aint entertaining either.

I forgot about the chick. I actually fuck with shorty, but from the episodes I've seen with her, she barely talks.

I haven't watched these shits since the first week Champion came back. I don't like any of the people he got to fill Tech's spot. His cousin's cool but nah bruh. The other nigga is corny af, it's unbearable. The white dude is the best dude out of all the replacements and he aint entertaining either.

Mark has no personality, dull and the points he make are weak imo. But yeah Anwar real corny at times. Hes ok.

I forgot about the chick. I actually fuck with shorty, but from the episodes I've seen with her, she barely talks.

Did you see this video of her drunk & pressing Chess while he was talking to hennyman? She exposed herself on that to me she got some bird like tendencies.

Did you see this video of her drunk & pressing Chess while he was talking to hennyman? She exposed herself on that to me she got some bird like tendencies.

lol this is true but.........

giphy.gif

Back