Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

[IMG]

The commentary is really giving it to Martine.... I've been running around the house a lot, haven't paid full attention.. . Is Mikey getting whooped??

Shakur vs Herring next week. The step up Shakur and the world been waiting for. I believe Herring benefits too much from his size at the weight to mess with Shakur. Should have some vet moments to make a decent showing from Herring, The young boy just too sharp IMO

how bad Herring wants to win will determine how bad he gets beat IMO

I struggle to see an outcome where Dev don’t get hurt badly vs Teo

they better be prepared when all this noise come back to their doorstep from whichever fighter decide to give them what they want

Mikey came in slow, overweight, and couldn't put together combos or get outta the fucking way ... Shameful

Tank would have smoked him

Mikey came in slow, overweight, and couldn't put together combos or get outta the fucking way ... Shameful

Tank would have smoked him
I missed the fight but Mike was never really the same after that layoff he see unmotivated and doesnt have the it factor he had... he doesnt even resemble the fighter he once was damn shame what happened to Mikey

This former golden gloves nigga that works with me stay going on about how boxing dying.... That shit be pissing me off.... By he at least watches... But he be going in about how nobody hungry no more. Shit like this be hard to defend. I just knew Mikey was gonna put on a show

I missed the fight but Mike was never really the same after that layoff he see unmotivated and doesnt have the it factor he had... he doesnt even resemble the fighter he once was damn shame what happened to Mikey
Hard to get outta bed to fight when sleepin on silk sheets

Back