Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Woke up this morning thinking damn that was a great fight last night !! That’s what a championship fight is supposed to look like !!

I wasn’t expecting Castano to be as competitive, I think he gained a few new fans last night…

i dont mind when fighters do stuff like Crawford but you gotta be willing to stand on it

you saying this stuff, you need to be willing to see him if he say sign the contract and put your hands up

That post fight interview by Charlo talking about ask AL was fucking cringe worthy.. smh. Kinda like Pac and Crawford ask Bob but waaay worse. Smh..

That shit was trash but at the post fight press conference he did say he down for a rematch. So I'll give that

Man Jermell looked bad IMO because there were so many openings for him to take advantage of. Also Derrick James was giving excellent corner instructions and he just wouldn't follow them and put the shit together.

Jermell loving his power too much right now and not doing the other things that would've let him actually land his power punches much easier. He could've got Castano out of there if he would've followed his corner instructions.

Wrap your wrists good. pull up a YouTube video if you have to.

Get a stop watch or use a boxing clock app.

3 min rounds 1 min rest.....

Start with like 8 rounds.

Do a round of jabs and 1-2's
Next round straight body shots
Then mix it up with combos.
If you can get a round of uuppercut in cool, but don't stress it. the form can be awkward hitting the bag without a trainer present

I might give this a shot next time I'm at the gym. Probably throw in some kicks, knees, and elbows though.

That shit was trash but at the post fight press conference he did say he down for a rematch. So I'll give that
I'm pretty sure someone in his camp got to him about the backlash from his pussy ass response so he said that in the press conference to save face. Usually at least 30mins before they get on.

Nigga should of just said straight up we can run it back because I want to be undisputed. He weasled his ass out of the question talking about al.

I bet they run it back he loses. Is this the one that lost already? if so he wanted that rematch asap. I get them 2 confused tbh lol

I'm pretty sure someone in his camp got to him about the backlash from his pussy ass response so he said that in the press conference to save face. Usually at least 30mins before they get on.

Nigga should of just said straight up we can run it back because I want to be undisputed. He weasled his ass out of the question talking about al.

I bet they run it back he loses. Is this the one that lost already? if so he wanted that rematch asap. I get them 2 confused tbh lol

Maybe but let's not also act like right after the shit is over these athletes emotions and adrenaline ain't still running high as shit. Also I'm not going to act like Charlo is the best speaker and articulates himself well in interviews. If you've ever watched any of his interviews or press conferences you'll get what I'm saying. Not saying he isn't smart but this nigga is a horrible interview. IMO he barely be making sense with some of the answers he gives to basic ass questions. I've really sat there like WTF after hearing him answer questions sometimes.

Yes he is the one who lost to Tony Harrison. Truth is it probably really is up to Haymon if they run it back immediately or not. I'd rather him tell that truth then to say yes they can rematch immediately just to save face knowing Haymon has other plans. The truth is better than a lie.

I personally want to see an immediate rematch. If they run back immediately we can do a week or month long avi bet. I got Charlo. When they watch the tape on that fight Charlo going to see so many missed openings.

Back