Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Clarissa could be much better she has not subtly in her game .. no jab she looks the part she is selling an thats going to be as big or a bigger part of her legacy as what she does in the ring/ she has work to do to build around he right hand.
The marketing is genius thought not genius she comes at a perfect time in this media age looking to see her ad to her game

Clarissa could be much better she has not subtly in her game .. no jab she looks the part she is selling an thats going to be as big or a bigger part of her legacy as what she does in the ring/ she has work to do to build around he right hand.
The marketing is genius thought not genius she comes at a perfect time in this media age looking to see her ad to her game
i really question her making a move to Mma...... as soon as she fights someone her size with multiple skill sets she will be tn trouble..... i hope i'm wrong but reality tells me i'm right.

Gwoat gotta train with Money to get to a
tenor.gif

i really question her making a move to Mma...... as soon as she fights someone her size with multiple skill sets she will be tn trouble..... i hope i'm wrong but reality tells me i'm right.
Her hand are not even that sharp tbh.. she is trying to brand herself she better choose wisely though fight Rhonda?

I never thought lalia was that good??‍♂️

I think shields will be fine in MMA she's taking her time and progressing in the typical fashion of people who convert.

She will fight amateur for like a year. She already signed a pro contract with a smaller local promotion where she will fight fighters and similar experience levels until she's ready to move up.

I don't see her in the UFC until 2026 at the earliest.... And she'll be 30 then

At 30 I think she will have done enough with boxing and become be a big attraction in MMA for at least 3 more years.

Retire at 34-35 ??‍♂️

I think shields will be fine in MMA she's taking her time and progressing in the typical fashion of people who convert.

She will fight amateur for like a year. She already signed a pro contract with a smaller local promotion where she will fight fighters and similar experience levels until she's ready to move up.

At 30 I think she will have done enough with boxing and become be a big attraction in MMA for at least 3 more years.

Retire at 34-35 ??‍♂️

i was skeptical at first - but shields with the right people to transition with (jones/holms camp)

Claressa-Shields-praises-holly-holm.png

Retire at 34-35 ??‍♂️
so basically you saying that Laila got by on her last name??/ i thought she was decent myself.... she ducked Anne Wolfe for sure... as far as Shields i think that the money that Bellator or Ufc will offer her will make her jump sooner than she should..... she will get by for a minute on a low level Mma promotion... but when she signs with the big league(s) she most likely will get exposed.

Shields had an extensive amateur and Olympic career imo that's stronger than a last name.

And professionally,I still think shields did more, at 25.

To me it's not close

so basically you saying that Laila got by on her last name??/ i thought she was decent myself.... she ducked Anne Wolfe for sure... as far as Shields i think that the money that Bellator or Ufc will offer her will make her jump sooner than she should..... she will get by for a minute on a low level Mma promotion... but when she signs with the big league(s) she most likely will get exposed.
She's not getting into the big leagues until she's 28-29 at absolute youngest

Back