Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Ryan should drain him to a catch weight of 143 like Manny used to do everbody else for their titles back in the day ??‍♂️

Manny is in a great position. He can pick and choose and make teams negotiate against each other so he can get the most money. On top of that once Manny picks the wrong opponent in Spence, Crawford or someone close them he's getting knocked the fuck out. That won't even hurt his legacy cause every knows he old as shit.

bud vs Spence gets less and less likely . Ugas just got elevated to full champion, now Spence can get a 3rd title further putting the squeeze on Bud

Ugas vs Spence will be interesting, Ugas can box but he’s flat footed and slow...

I just went back and watched Ugas vs Porter and he landed some pretty good shots on Porter but they didn't look like they slowed Porter down so I’m guessing Ugas don’t have a lot of power..

Last edited:
Ugas vs Spence will be interesting, Ugas can box but he’s flat footed and slow...

I just went back and watched Ugas vs Porter and he landed some pretty good shots on Porter but they didn't look like they slowed Porter down so I’m guessing Ugas don’t have a lot of power..

been a minute since I watched but I remember being impressed with his strength. If I recall, he was handling Porter and moving him around. I didn’t agree with UGas being robbed because I felt like he was waiting all night. It might’ve been on rewatch or on replay but the knockdown seemed clean to me and that would’ve swung the fight A draw or one point Ugas win

Spence beats the fuck outta ugas, but it's a fair opponent. And a missed opportunity for Bud. Cuz bud not gonna fight anybody on the level of ugas which is why he needs to just man up and take the short ??‍♂️

Back