Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
He fired his manager for throwing in the towel

Sucka move.

Thing is after Wilder said that shit about his asst. trainer Breland and one of the Dirrel brothers. If Breland wasn't fired he should've quit. Wilder basically accused Breland of being a traitor and a snake.

Ain't no way they could work together after having something like that said about you. Especially if ain't true.

Right. Fury beat the shit outta you, fam. It be like that sometimes. Take the L. Take a couple weeks to recover physically and let it simmer, then get back in the lab and redeem yourself.

Damn shame blaming it on the 40lb suit and not the 40lbs extra that nigga was leaning on you the entire fight dummy smh. I'm not sure he can beat fury but I guess anything can happen. I wont be betting on him again that's for sure lol

Won't put him on Adrien Broner status yet but damn that ass whooping was brutal, and the excuse makes it worse!

Last edited:
Never seen this cat dillian whyte fight before but if you got a free second check out the at least the first 15 mins of this interview and dude is hilarious. Nigga said wilder was dancing like Bobby shmurda in the 2nd round

Y'all really boxing fans? All I see is wilder and Fury nobody is talking about boxing news / upcoming fights. This got to be a thread of casuals. Nobody talking Loma fight nobody talking about Mikey upcoming fight?

Its hilarious if u ever wore a weight vest. 40lbs aint shit man lmao and especially if you're in tip top shape like a wilder.

270 pounds constantly leaning on you tires you out if you box before you know how much a 40 pound advantage means. You put 40 pounds on somebody with no power 40 pounds give you power. You a casual

Never seen this cat dillian whyte fight before but if you got a free second check out the at least the first 15 mins of this interview and dude is hilarious. Nigga said wilder was dancing like Bobby shmurda in the 2nd round

Nah I don’t respect men standing on the shoulders of other men and their accomplishments

He cheats and ducks wreck. Do me a favor save that shit bitch

Back