Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Lol man i mentioned to my guys as wilder walked out that i bet that costume heavy as shit but i wouldnt think he would use it as an excuse. I was more concerned anout all them damn lasers coming out around his eyes blurring his vision.

This is from the first fight. Not saying that Fury didn't win fair and square (in the second) but... What do you guys think?

Here's alternate footage (first fight)

Last edited:
Wilder really on some sucka shit with the way he speaking about Breland. The costume shit is clown ass shit as well.

Nigga really believed he was on some other shit because of the power he had. It never fails when a fighter is so in love with his power when he comes up against a fighter he can't KO his shit falls apart.

Wilder needs to take this loss like a fucking man and work on skills development.

Wilder world turnt upside down so he just acting erratic at the moment. I fully expect him to comeback from Africa realizing what he could of done to win, kill the excuses and rehire Mark and work on the new gameplan to beat Fury.

Hopefully.

Idk what that video supposed to show but it remind how Wilder was just no good after the 2nd. His defense, head movement ain’t great to begin with but he shelling up letting a 270 pound man bang on him and move him while he on his back foot.

If he going shell up, it needs to be going forward.

Looking forward to the rematch. That shit going be huge. Game 7 pressure shit. It’s like when Wade and the crew bust Omarion, Fizzo, and Boog ass in you got served.

You got your ass whipped son but I done seen you kick plenty of ass or whatever Steve Harvey said.

Also Wilder was on social media day before fight and all that week, it was bothering the fuck out of me

I watched it again since Saturday, and it really is his defense and lack of head movement.

His fight plan was built for someone with great defense. And that's not his strength.

He was too close and not moving his head well at all

Give this a listen if y’all get the chance. Had Wilder man on Sunday night and they was mad Dirrell was screaming for them to stop it.

Touched on him asking corner to stop fight as well as well actual fight. Said Wilder was talking lot of shots to back of head but didn’t feel most were intentional

I feel Fury ain’t give a fuck where they landed, he did his job. But check it out

Back