Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

After watching Wilder's post fight interview, I'm gonna need all these dudes to stop doing something. If you have reasons for why you didn't perform up to expectations and believe they are worth revealing after the fight, just do it. Some people will say you're just making excuses and that's fine, but stop saying "I have no excuses" and then proceeding to give a list of excuses.

Niggas be like:

"Yeah I lost fair and square. No excuses. I mean I did get hit by a car yesterday and cracked a couple vertebrae, but I got no excuses. I fought hard, and I felt it was going to go my way. I mean, it probably would have if I hadn't twisted my ankle on he walk to the ring, but I got no excuses. He was just the better man. He was throwing some good shots. I mean I was dodging all of them until someone's bright cameral flash blinded me for a second, but I got no excuses."

After watching Wilder's post fight interview, I'm gonna need all these dudes to stop doing something. If you have reasons for why you didn't perform up to expectations and believe they are worth revealing after the fight, just do it. Some people will say you're just making excuses and that's fine, but stop saying "I have no excuses" and then proceeding to give a list of excuses.

Niggas be like:

"Yeah I lost fair and square. No excuses. I mean I did get hit by a car yesterday and cracked a couple vertebrae, but I got no excuses. I fought hard, and I felt it was going to go my way. I mean, it probably would have if I hadn't twisted my ankle on he walk to the ring, but I got no excuses. He was just the better man. He was throwing some good shots. I mean I was dodging all of them until someone's bright cameral flash blinded me for a second, but I got no excuses."
boxer do this shit all the time.. its rare when one takes a beating and says they took a beating.
its comical

If y'all ask be what the fuck happen imma do that exact same shit... Fuck y'all..

Y'all just saw me get my ass whooped.... What happened in there??

I dunno...I had to sneeze and it fucked my head up... Kiss my ass...

:umf3:

If that's all you saw, then by all means go to another thread... Boxing is clearly not a sport you have anything to talk about with

But I'm going to talk about the biggest boxing match of the year in the boxing thread as long as I want to
Doesn't matter how you slice it wilder lost and he's not that great at boxing period even stevie wonder can see that bullshit....stop that fanboy shit all this would've, could've stuff is not gonna save him you looking real bad in here like you do in every marvel thread

The only thing that suprised me was the method i thought he was going to make Deontay make the mistakes and come to him instead he just went straight down mainstreet and fucked his couch

Doesn't matter how you slice it wilder lost and he's not that great at boxing period even stevie wonder can see that bullshit....stop that fanboy shit all this would've, could've stuff is not gonna save him you looking real bad in here like you do in every marvel thread
nigga.....
it was the biggest fight in boxing... and this is a boxing thread...

dawg i don't give a fuck about looking bad or good, i'm talking about the fight with other boxing fans... all that other shit you saying just sound stupid...

so...like i said... if this ain't what u wanna talk about, find another thread

The only thing that suprised me was the method i thought he was going to make Deontay make the mistakes and come to him instead he just went straight down mainstreet and fucked his couch
he was grabbing him, leaning on him.. deontay was jabbing to the body and trying to go straight at him..

that shit as bound to happen given the way they both went at each other.....

he was grabbing him, leaning on him.. deontay was jabbing to the body and trying to go straight at him..

that shit as bound to happen given the way they both went at each other.....
Deontay didnt even get started he dictated nothing it wasn't mutual combat

He didn't neven get past nor complete laying the ground work.. As much as a Deontay Wilder can

Back