Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Anybody saying the fight was rigged obviously didn't watch the first fight.
All these black history memes about black elders and history month, when the majority of black people never heard of Wilder until he thought Fury.

Wilder is a basketball player turned boxer. Fury been boxing his whole life from trailer park to trailer park.

Wilder never had a chance, anybody that bet on him to win because he was black deserved to lose all their money for not paying attention.

When he got up, I was like

"He still ain't right"

When I saw blood from his ear I said

"Stop the fight"

I wanted to see him win this shit more than anybody.

And contrary to every one else opinion, I been saying from the jump deontay isn't just power and wild punches.

If all he was was power and wild punches.... He still would have had a chance and it makes sense to let him fight.

But I told all yall niggaz from the jump.. that's not what makes him.

His legs, his focus, his balance, his ability to read distance, body language, catch people based on their reflexes.... That's his skill... And it's high level..... But when you see blood coming out his ear.... All that focus is gone.... All he had left was just wild punches.... And as everyone saw... That's not it.....

In order for him to win, he has to have his focus, and Fury took that when he ruptured his ear drum. Homie was not right and could not recover. A wild punch can't save you if you don't have the legs to set it up
i agree with everything you said but this

Wilder is 34

He lost to a great fighter and has a rematch clause

All fighters are flawed. Now it’s time for him to rebound

Wilder like he and Du said had a legitimate case for winning 1st 4 rounds of 1st fight. I turned the rewatch off after watching those 4 rounds cause I knew Fury didn’t get robbed

He probably didn’t feel he had to change much besides adding weight. Now he gotta push his mind and overcome or he won’t and hell lose to a great fighter

These people don't understand boxing bruh...

They don't even understand science, let alone the sweet science...

Most fighters would have taken several knees after not being able to regain their composure... Wilder pushed though, made no excuses... Even though it was clear if you had eyes that he never recovered from the back of the head shot....

Fury Definitely gets this win, but this trilogy makes much more sense than any other I can think of
i was telling people he hit him behind the head....these UK dudes talking about it was on the neck.

I didn’t see the whole fight cause I was out celebrating my people birthday but I was trying to watch on my phone but the link kept crashing..

I didn’t see Wilder bleeding from his ears, all I seen was him stumbling all over the ring on some clumsy shit, then I seen the ref stop the fight.. I figured ain’t no way Wilder is gassed this early in the fight...

He was bleeding from the ears and the mouth with no solution from the corner other than to wipe the blood away...

But he was trying to mix up his jab high and low... It was a bold strategy because his head movement sucks .. But it was bold because it would allow him to find the range faster to deliver a better shot fury doesn't get up from...

But because fury is great at countering bold and ambitious heavyweights who come inside not respecting his power and caught that nigga on the back side of the head while holding his head down

Sam Peter did the same shit all the time. I hated it. But for whatever reason refs let that shit go and it caused bleeding to come from Wilder ears..

He never recovered. He might still be having headaches and impaired vision/balance... Shit could be permanent..

But he 100% took a bold gamble and paid dearly. Fury fought a perfect fight. Wilder had a good game plan.... He just didn't have the head movement or defense to pull it off...

Floyd Mayweather has one of the best body jabs of all time... But he also has some of the best defense of all time so he can get away with body jabbing big punchers and getting out of trouble

Wilder tried and failed.

If he's not hurt permanently he can bounce back...

Just work on that defense... And learn how to range find without offering your head to be hit... He almost lost to Ortiz the same way

What more is there to say? Wilder got his whooped and lost on black history month oh well move on nigga
If that's all you saw, then by all means go to another thread... Boxing is clearly not a sport you have anything to talk about with

But I'm going to talk about the biggest boxing match of the year in the boxing thread as long as I want to

Fury did his thing ...understood that once and everytime he s able to shorten the distance in the ring Wilder d be right there due to his lack of defensive movement ....couple that w him being 50 pounds heavier and wearing Wilder out in clenches

Back