Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Yo.

ESPN+ wants $85 for the fight.

where the streams at?

Check out truetvgo. It gives u all cable channels and ppv for $29 a month. U can probably do a one day trial today if u have the firestick. Also on kodi check out the endzone. They work and show the fights but u know how kodi is. Its subject to cut out during the main event best round lol

I ain’t gone lie I’m holding my link to the fight close like a spades hand cause I don’t want niggas getting it shut down from too much traffic... Especially now that I’m seeing the homie @Playmaker88 not giving up links, my nigga ALWAYS bless the thread with links..

I ain’t gone lie I’m holding my link to the fight close like a spades hand cause I don’t want niggas getting it shut down from too much traffic... Especially now that I’m seeing the homie @Playmaker88 not giving up links, my nigga ALWAYS bless the thread with links..
Got to man

Always kill me when niggas don’t pm it

This don't even count as undercard it's prelims... The undercard should be fire though

Amir Imam is bout to get in the ring soon

Is only problem has been languishing on the inside which got him got but he got some stuff

This don't even count as undercard it's prelims... The undercard should be fire though

Amir Imam is bout to get in the ring soon

Is only problem has been languishing on the inside which got him got but he got some stuff
Who on the undercard?

Last edited:
Back