Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Ok....what y'all ready to see
Teo Lopez vs Tank, Haney, or Loma??

I know most wanna see Lopez vs Loma

I personally think Haney and Tank can beat Loma...but I can't see Lopez beating Loma

....and how the fuck is Loma #1 p4p??...
With a LOSS??..I don't pay that much attention to lightweight division...but damn the nigga got a loss..I don't see what's the special shit about him...AT ALL

I personally think Haney and Tank can beat Loma...but I can't see Lopez beating Loma

With a LOSS??..I don't pay that much attention to lightweight division...but damn the nigga got a loss..I don't see what's the special shit about him...AT ALL
According to ESPN who has a contract with top rank Loma and bud ranked #1 and #2 pound for pound fighters...

This a good fight !!!!

Oh shit I thought Bud got dropped for a milli second

Bradley talking bout that should have been a knock down

really.

Bud catch a lot of heat for fighting no name fighters, so I actually wouldn’t mind seeing bud vs Danny Garcia... We know what Bud brings to the table, I feel Danny get overlooked, he has good ring IQ, boxing skills, counter puncher, and he’s a power puncher..
my only gripe with Danny is that sometimes instead of letting his hands go he sit around waiting to counter and it causes him to lose rounds..

Back