Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

I respect that. Appreciate the breakdown and informative answer
Man, he's smoking that whitey loud pack....

The gwoat is a volume puncher with hints of Paul Williams, and amazing hand speed. She overwhelms opponents with hand speed, volume, and angles...

Them hoes might not be getting knocked the fuck out, but they can't fuck with her either.

I can't believe playmaker... The nerve

Cross that bridge when you get to it....

He not trying to buy the fight, and it's clear that's where it's at right now...

As the saying goes.... He has to put his money where his mouth is

Andrade is going to have to just like Haymon did with Plant and is doing with the Charlo offer. Same as Hearn is doing with the Bivol and GGG package offer.

They're buying the Canelo fight with hopes they get enough buys to pocket some money after paying the fighters high ass guarantees.

Andrade not part of the Hearn/DAZN package cause they already know he not going to get them a return profit with Canelo guarantee. So he trying to become a mandatory and even with that he still not going to get the fight.

Man, he's smoking that whitey loud pack....

The gwoat is a volume puncher with hints of Paul Williams, and amazing hand speed. She overwhelms opponents with hand speed, volume, and angles...

Them hoes might not be getting knocked the fuck out, but they can't fuck with her either.

I can't believe playmaker... The nerve

I'll try to watch some of all their fights soon and see what I think.

Appreciate your breakdown as well!

Back