Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Yeah, that the biggest Heavyweight fight in 50years and the biggest money fight of all time is in jeopardy... Great news...

:huh2:

how w/o American dollars ?

it’s dudes who cover this on YouTube everyday help me stay updated

nobody here cares about fury or Joshua, don’t even know them

the Fight in jeopardy if he get streched like he likely to do🤷🏾‍♀️

shouldn’t have got your hopes up and the media should’ve been telling the people fury was tied up

they deliberately tried to loophole out the contract. Respect yourself king lol

You mean biggest heavyweight fight for the uk.. If Wilder is owed a trilogy match from a contract signed by both parties, why should fury not honor it ?? Fair is fair...

No its biggest fight ever, the site fee is nearly $200mill... Each fighter is guarantied $75mill PLUS they get a percentage of the PPV sales... So they will walk away with more than $100mill each... Absolutely ridiculous money...

Not only that the winner will be the undisputed heavyweight champion... The first undisputed heavyweight champ since Lennox Lewis, with the addition of the WBO belt...

There is not a fight close to this.... Both fighters are in their prime...

Fury is claiming the time ran out, I dont care if it did or didnt... The smart move is for Wilder to take step aside money, have a warm up fight and fight the winner of AJ/Fury... Hes with Malik Scott now too, so he will get paid for nothing, get paid again to have a warm up fight to get rid of any ring rust and get a fight in with new trainer...

I can almost promise you that Anthony Joshua won’t fight Fury if there’s no belts on the line..

Maybe not but if he was still guarantied the same purse he might...

People would still consider the winner the best heavyweight in the world...

Last edited:
how w/o American dollars ?

it’s dudes who cover this on YouTube everyday help me stay updated

nobody here cares about fury or Joshua, don’t even know them

the Fight in jeopardy if he get streched like he likely to do🤷🏾‍♀️

shouldn’t have got your hopes up and the media should’ve been telling the people fury was tied up

they deliberately tried to loophole out the contract. Respect yourself king lol

So, you know nothing about boxing and get all your news from random people on YouTube...

Do your due diligence breda, they are the most popular heavyweights in the world, hence why its the biggest money fight in boxing history...

Look at the PPV numbers... Wilder couldnt even sell out his hometown until he fought Fury...

AJ and Fury are already guarantied $75mil each BEFORE 1 single person steps in the arena or buys 1 PPV...

Wilder held the WBC belt hostage fighting cans and old age pensioners whilst refusing to fight Dillian Whyte who was the WBC number 1 for over 1000 days...

Stop letting your American bias cloud your judgement... Wilder could quite easily knock out Fury or AJ with his power (regardless of how trash his boxing skills are) Im not saying he couldnt BUT dont get it twisted, the biggest fight in the world is AJ/Fury for the undisputed heavyweight championship...

Last edited:
So, you know nothing about boxing and get all your news from random people on YouTube...

Do your due diligence breda, they are the most popular heavyweights in the world, hence why its the biggest money fight in boxing history...

Look at the PPV numbers... Wilder couldnt even sell out his hometown until he fought Fury...

AJ and Fury are already guarantied $75mil each BEFORE 1 single person steps in the arena or buys 1 PPV...

Wilder held the WBC belt hostage fighting cans and old age pensioners whilst refusing to fight Dillian Whyte who was the WBC number 1 for over 1000 days...

Stop letting your American bias cloud your judgement... Wilder could quite easily knock out Fury or AJ with his power (regardless of how trash his boxing skills are) Im not saying he couldnt BUT dont get it twisted, the biggest fight in the world is AJ/Fury for the undisputed heavyweight championship...
i told you fury was tied up in court

I told you fury and wilder was happening this year.

if the fight was worth what you think it is, they wouldn’t need overseas investors

whyte was ordered by the wbc to fight Ortiz. Whyte refused. Ortiz fought wilder twice.
my feelings ain’t involved in this bro.

niggas in America root for everybody black

🤷🏾‍♀️

@Mafuzzychef

Everyone knew Wilder was trying to enforce the clause... Eddie was led (alleged) to believe it wouldnt be an issue by Fury, Arum and Warren as it had been activated late...

Anyways, I still think Wilder will take the step aside money and the fight will go ahead...

Are you serious, 'if it is such a big fight why do they need overseas investors' you do realise we are in a worldwide pandemic still right???

In an ideal world the fight would be at Wembley in front of 100,0000 fans but the UK are only just allowing small amounts of fans back into sport stadiums... It cant happen here...

Travel and quarantine is still an issue too, so it cant happen in America either... Ricky Hatton took 20,000 British fans to America for the Mayweather and Pacquiao fights... AJ and Fury would probably take 30,000+ in a pandemic free world but that isnt gonna happen, fans arnt going to want to travel and quarantine... So thats a bust too... Therefore it was only really Dubai or Saudi who can compensate for the loss of gate revenue...

Whyte tried to get the Ortiz fight 3 or 4 times, they offered Ortiz nearly $5m, Ortiz's people (prob on behalf of pbc) told him not to take it... Probably on the premise he would get a shot at the title against Wilder... Hence why Wilder fought him twice...

Dillian has been the most active heavyweight in recent years and he has a better resume that Wilder lol In fact Dillian is probably the most active elite fighter, full stop, in recent years... The guy is the definition of have gloves will travel... He got brutally KO'd by Povetkin and fought him in a rematch to avenge the defeat within 6 months...

Listen, the public arnt privy to whats going on we will just need to wait and see what happens... Personally I think the fight will go ahead as there is so much money involved but it wouldnt be the first time a blockbuster fight has sh!t the bed...

Last edited:
@Water Ur Seeds
How can you say Fury and Joshua are the best heavyweights and exclude Wilder ??

Joshua was stopped by Ruiz in the same round Wilder was stopped by Fury..

What’s more embarrassing, being stopped by Ruiz who wasn’t even considered a top 10 fighter at the time, or being stopped by Fury who is widely considered a top 3 fighter ??

@Water Ur Seeds
How can you say Fury and Joshua are the best heavyweights and exclude Wilder ??

Joshua was stopped by Ruiz in the same round Wilder was stopped by Fury..

What’s more embarrassing, being stopped by Ruiz who wasn’t even considered a top 10 fighter at the time, or being stopped by Fury who is widely considered a top 3 fighter ??

AJ and Fury are unquestionably the 2 best heavyweights in the world, its not even a debate... Just look at their resume...

Yes AJ got knocked out by Ruiz (after aj had almost ko'd ruiz) but he came back and totally school'd and put on a boxing clinic in their rematch... Let's not act like Ruiz is a can either, he went the distance and arguably should have gotten the decision over Parker in their world title fight... Ruiz is fundamentally sound too and extremely fast...

Wilder got school'd by (and robbed) Fury in their first fight.... not only that it was Fury's first fight in 2 years, after going on a 2years depression lead coke and booze binge... and ballooning up to 28 stone doing so!!! Wilder then got knock'd out in their rematch, Fury isnt even considered a puncher either...

Look at who AJ and Fury have beat... Wilder's best win is beating Ortiz (twice) who was alive during Jesus's time, he almost got stopped too... Wilder's reign resume as champion was terrible...

With that being said, I still say AJ/Wilder and Fury/Wilder are 50/50 fights because of Wilder's ridiculous power... All 3 are prone to hitting the canvas and can bang but Wilder has dynamite in his fists...

I rank wilder over AJ 10 times outta 10

I think it's best for the community to say until they fight it's always gonna be a regional bias when it comes to these two....

Andy definitely not a can, but wilder would smoke that nigga the first time.

It till two fights for fury to KO Wilder....
I'm positive Fury would end all that AJ talk in one fight.
I'm positive Wilder would end all that AJ talk in one fight.

AJ ain't no bum.... But he's firmly #3 imo

Image result for yawning gif

Last edited:
Back