Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

A fight with all-time ramificstions being held in the fucking desert. What a travesty. If not Wembley this fight should have been in Vegas. Those were the only 2 suitable locations, but money trumps all in this life. Sadly.
Its calleed.prize fighting b

You fight for the priiiize

fury Joshua can still have a great fight overseas in 2022. It just won’t be for titles

they ain’t fighting this year

Nah they need to fight this year, were only in May... There is too much money involved for it not to happen and Fury especially I believe has had alot of financial backing and money laid out to him from various people and they will all want repaying and the AJ fight is THE money fight for them to recoup that... Plus AJ and Fury are both in their primes...

If they dont fight this year it wont happen, as mandos will be called and the belts split up... It will go from one of the biggest fights of all time to a mythical big 'what if' or 'what could have been fight...

Nah they need to fight this year, were only in May... There is too much money involved for it not to happen and Fury especially I believe has had alot of financial backing and money laid out to him from various people and they will all want repaying and the AJ fight is THE money fight for them to recoup that... Plus AJ and Fury are both in their primes...

If they dont fight this year it wont happen, as mandos will be called and the belts split up... It will go from one of the biggest fights of all time to a mythical big 'what if' or 'what could have been fight...
Fury too out of shape

fury legally can’t do anything. The judge got the trilogy dispute on hold and he can’t fight in the uk cause he suspended or will be if he applies for a license

that Saudi thing is a longshot and Americans don’t care about Joshua-fury

fury Will fight wilder and get stretched. Joshua coming back to America next year for the buggest fight in history

fury legally can’t do anything. The judge got the trilogy dispute on hold and he can’t fight in the uk cause he suspended or will be if he applies for a license

that Saudi thing is a longshot and Americans don’t care about Joshua-fury

fury Will fight wilder and get stretched. Joshua coming back to America next year for the buggest fight in history

Fury is not suspended in the UK, what you onabout??? lol Hence why both teams looked at fighting in Wembley and Tottenham's football stadium...

And Fury said he would never fight Wilder again, that Wilder allegedly didnt trigger the rematch clause in time... Who knows, boxing is one of those sports where know one knows the truths, other than the two sets of Fighters, lawyers and promoters...

I dont think Wilder even wants to fight Fury or AJ tbh him and PBC prolly hope the belts get split up and he can fight Ruiz for belt and hold it hostage again... But I would love to see him and Dillian Whyte have a scrap...

I strongly disagree about Americans not caring about AJ/Fury too but if not one American bought the PPV, millions of Brits, Irish and other boxing fans across the world would lol

Ufc isn't gonna let her make male boxing prize money though, you think she's taking a pay cut or nah?
She's her own brand right now..... She's going to be promoting all female cards....

Shorty waiting until the market is in her favor.... She not going to get a typical UFC contract.... She already turned down everything they offered her, but both Dana white and Joe Rogan have crushes on her..... It's gonna be sick when she give them her terms. Cuz the demand gonna be crazy

She's her own brand right now..... She's going to be promoting all female cards....

Shorty waiting until the market is in her favor.... She not going to get a typical UFC contract.... She already turned down everything they offered her, but both Dana white and Joe Rogan have crushes on her..... It's gonna be sick when she give them her terms. Cuz the demand gonna be crazy
Heard she was training with holly Holm is that a good thing?

Back