Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Saunders talked all that shit and got his request for the biggest ring he ever fought in and still got his ass whooped... That counter uppercut was vicious and the skill to place that shot exactly where BJ would lean into it... Brilliant

Its not even his sh!t talking this fight... His out of the ring antics have been disgusting for years... *allegedly* trolling Barry Mcguigan about his dead daughter, bullying and paying some crackhead into assaulting some random dude whilst sitting in his Rolls Royce, bullying some random old dude in the street whilst Michelle Joy Phelps filmed him and Kid Galahad (video seems to have been taken down), making a video showing how to beat your wife during lockdown, letting his kid punch Wille Monroe in the balls at their fight weigh in, all just to name a few things...

Oh yeah, got his team kicked off Delta Airlines flight by calling them up and telling them his friend had COVID, so they all got detained for 24hrs...

The guy is a cunt, I wish Fury would distance himself from him... Fury is actually funny and good natured, BJS is like a high school bully...

Last edited:
boxers aint above anybody, they just got a skill set

that’s pussy behavior, idc what you do for a living

”you haven’t fought anybody” dude told a champion he needed to beat anybody else but not somebody specifically to get a fight with him.

it went from jokes to disrespect cause he asked for a fight. These dudes all around the same age, same point physically in their career but half of the few dudes making a little extra whores and got picks

look at his face after, that’s a nigga who know he just got pressed wondering How the media going take it

we may actually get the fight now
Lol

He was up on the cards.... But canelo was turning up
Yea he was .moving well Nd jabbing that really it soon as Canelo decided to turn it up he had. No chance you could see it earlier when Canelo was stalking him and landing single shot that Saunders wanted no parts of

SMH…
A fight with all-time ramificstions being held in the fucking desert. What a travesty. If not Wembley this fight should have been in Vegas. Those were the only 2 suitable locations, but money trumps all in this life. Sadly.

A fight with all-time ramificstions being held in the fucking desert. What a travesty. If not Wembley this fight should have been in Vegas. Those were the only 2 suitable locations, but money trumps all in this life. Sadly.

It was always likely to be Saudi or Dubai tbh...

Vegas only holds about 20k-ish and I doubt Wembley will allow for a mass gathering of 90 -100k... I guess the Middle-Eastern money will compensate for the loss of gate revenue...

I just wanna see the fight made...

It was always likely to be Saudi or Dubai tbh...

Vegas only holds about 20k-ish and I doubt Wembley will allow for a mass gathering of 90 -100k... I guess the Middle-Eastern money will compensate for the loss of gate revenue...

I just wanna see the fight made...
Exactly i dont hold any stake i dont care if they fight on mars.. would have been great for wemley though

Back