Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Per Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports, Triller believes that the defendants, many of which used various YouTube channels for the streams, sold access to the fight for less than its $50 price tag through PayPal links. Triller is also claiming more than $100 million in damages thanks to more than two million unique views of those streams.

They fucked up by selling access to it. This is what that new piracy law recently signed is for

Per Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports, Triller believes that the defendants, many of which used various YouTube channels for the streams, sold access to the fight for less than its $50 price tag through PayPal links. Triller is also claiming more than $100 million in damages thanks to more than two million unique views of those streams.

They fucked up by selling access to it. This is what that new piracy law recently signed is for
Pirating the link is one thing but selling access to it? They deserve whatever they end up getting.

i doubt it.......... i think Garcia got cold feet on the thought that a fight with Fortuna could easily be the first L on his resume......... i wonder what De la Hoya & Canelo think of this guy now??? to me he seems more interested in social media than his own boxing career.
I don't believe in boxers being afraid of losing. I think that's a fan based excuse to actions they don't like.

I'm very sure it's a legit health concern.

You not serious....
Dawg, you sparred before....

I'm very sure every single pro fighter in the history of the sport has been humbled, rocked, or even out boxed before.

It's just too many rounds..... They know the possibility of losing is real any time a fight goes to the judges. They know they can get ko'd with any punch. They understand and know this way better than any fan.... Yet this is still their career path.

Fear would be a realistic motivation to a rookie.... But not at the championship level..... If it's exist... It only pushes their training harder

But the thought that a person who is paid to fight is scared of another fighter only exists to people who don't fight....

That shit ain't real

I love when pros say respect everybody who get between them ropes...

Being a diva holding out for money...

Putting business over glory...

Holding grudges and hating on others fighters...

I can see all that

But legit fear? As long as the money right and their egos are satisfied.... I'm 100% sure any fight can be made.

Ego and trying to shit on other niggaz in the media spot light fucks up fights.... But niggaz not scared out here

Last edited:
lol I was surprised García was taking Fortuna. Don’t make sense when any champion would put their belt on the line for the shot at him

Lmaoooo @ fighters not fearing other fighters

Tyson. That theory already dead with one name

just cause your fear got a price tag don’t negate the fear. Fear is healthy, problem is these dudes giving in to it.

a champion one division below me cant go on a 2 year rant about me being a bitch and how he’ll whip my ass. That’s unacceptable in this sport and fans giving purse split/popularity excuses just as much the problem

canelo popped dirty before the biggest fight of his career. If it ain’t fear, you must believe he really just a piece of shit

if you avoiding fights cause losing will effect your money, that’s fear

You don't climb in the ring if you scared.

Niggaz scared of Tyson.... But they still got in the ropes.

It sounds fun for the lore.... But when it comes down to it... They train for this. Professionals. You dont get into a profession if you scared. Niggaz who never put gloves on..or never been in a real fight might be scared. But any man that had the balls to lace up their gloves and boots ain't scared And even if it's a sure loss... Everybody gonna take their shot.

too many upsets in the history of the sport to buy that scared mess

So he's willing to get some concussions and probably bodily harm to make money. Well he was a youtuber so I guess this makes sense lol

You don't climb in the ring if you scared.

Niggaz scared of Tyson.... But they still got in the ropes.

It sounds fun for the lore.... But when it comes down to it... They train for this. Professionals. You dont get into a profession if you scared. Niggaz who never put gloves on..or never been in a real fight might be scared. But any man that had the balls to lace up their gloves and boots ain't scared And even if it's a sure loss... Everybody gonna take their shot.

too many upsets in the history of the sport to buy that scared mess

they regular niggas and they know when a nigga will put that shit on them. You keep talking about them being fighters so you missing my point

it’s right in your face, they not fighting each other and hiding behind promoters/money. Ward sat for 2 years to get out a contract, ditto for Mikey. If a promoter ain’t doing his job, you fix it

“when I got my title shot, Floyd was trying to get me beat” a scary nigga

idk what you pushing back. Unless you think boxers super heroes who above fear

I done watched niggas dig in, quit, buy time, focus, complain, cheat When shit done got hot in that ring. So fighters ain’t a monilith. Dead game fighters few and far between.

When you done went 1,000's of rounds..... I promise you fear is gone.

You don't think every pro done got dropped before? 1,000's upon 1,000's of rounds....as a pro fighter.. It's literally all you do.

That many rounds... That many guys..... amateurs, pros, sparring partners... When you've literally gone 1,000's of rounds with 100's of different partners.... You ain't scared of getting in the ring with no man.

The only thing that change up is the money. But getting in the ring is the easy part for a pro. Regardless who it is

you dumbing it down my man.

if it take you more money to get in the ring with this man than the next man. That’s fear. If you use guys being unknown who have belts as an excuse and then fight a easier unknown guy or even a easier known guy and dont circle back. That’s ducking. That’s fear

Make whatever excuse, we waiting years for mediocre fights because even though they can make money fighting a champion, it might be worth more money later and they can make slightly less to fight a handpick

I say it all the time and I’ll say it again. Boxing better take care of Broner cause he may have cheated his self but he ain’t cheat the sport. That’s a nigga who was a star and still had no picks. He had no business in the ring with Porter

Niggas die in there, I dont take it for granted.

There’s time when business call for fights to wait, it ain’t that much business in boxing. That’s why they can’t get dates. They ran off with the bag fighting low level comp

Back