Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I'm sure ppv points were awarded to askren for being in the main event as well....

I mean he has been in the UFC long enough to be aware of them 🤷🏿‍♂️

This a real fight for lil tank.

I can’t hate. They see something they like in Barrios but I feel 50/50 right now and first 50/50 fight tank had in years. Up to a new division and Barrios a tough dude with some decent skill.

only fight I really like on showtime schedule

not for PPV though

Just did the research on Clarissa opponent for the fight in June.

She gonna wash this chick...

Her stand up is garbage, she stalks without moving her head, she got brown belt in BJJ, but she's physically weak and can't execute any of her grappling cuz she's not aggressive enough, and doesn't know how to guard herself when getting hit.

9 fight pro, but she getting washed by Clarissa.

She got washed by a judo champion in her first fight.... She might get murdered by the gwoat

As washed as Oscar is.... He will wash Jake Paul...... Like dude better not think he has that in him..m

Just did the research on Clarissa opponent for the fight in June.

She gonna wash this chick...

Her stand up is garbage, she stalks without moving her head, she got brown belt in BJJ, but she's physically weak and can't execute any of her grappling cuz she's not aggressive enough, and doesn't know how to guard herself when getting hit.

9 fight pro, but she getting washed by Clarissa.

She got washed by a judo champion in her first fight.... She might get murdered by the gwoat
Yeah i think chick is like 3 and 6 they chose wisely if clarrisa doesnt nothing else she is crafting a brand on one hand cool the other he better creat a legacy im the ring

[IMG]

what does everybody think of Ryan Garcia postponing his fight with Fortuna to take a "break" from boxing due to health reasons??.... they say he suffers from anxiety........ i say this kid @ 22 is weak minded & he had 2nd thoughts about having to compete with dangerous oposition @135......... his career might be done already tbh

what does everybody think of Ryan Garcia postponing his fight with Fortuna to take a "break" from boxing due to health reasons??.... they say he suffers from anxiety........ i say this kid @ 22 is weak minded & he had 2nd thoughts about having to compete with dangerous oposition @135......... his career might be done already tbh
I think what he is doing is commendable he is taking control of whatever he is dealing with and will be better for it

Pressure busts pipes or makes diamonds also health equals wealth.

Back