Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Roy bout to get trashed..i dont know how serious this shit is either way it aint going to look good for him..he gonna do some washed version of a leaping left hook paw with his jab, try to clown and shoe shine thats it

Are boxing fans really checking for this fight. I got fairweather fans like my aunty asking for links and I understand that crowd being interested, but real boxing fans are really checking for 2 grandpas fighting who aren't even allowed to knock each other out?

Anyway Dubois v Joyce is the fight that matters tonight. Whoever wins this got next in the line of UK heavyweights on the come up. Joyce is a robot and I got Dubois stopping him in 7.

Are boxing fans really checking for this fight. I got fairweather fans like my aunty asking for links and I understand that crowd being interested, but real boxing fans are really checking for 2 grandpas fighting who aren't even allowed to knock each other out?

Anyway Dubois v Joyce is the fight that matters tonight. Whoever wins this got next in the line of UK heavyweights on the come up. Joyce is a robot and I got Dubois stopping him in 7.

If anyone wanna out ABW money on Joyce, ill take that bet.

Dubois got em.

Question about this Tyson-Roy Jones fight.

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Is this gonna be a real fight...........or just some kind of half-hearted exhibition type thing?

I mean, I know it's a money grab.............but something just seems off about it.

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Back in the day this would've broken all types of pay-per-view records and everybody would be talking about it.

But now, because there doesn't really seem to be a whole lot of hype behind it.........I'm wondering what's really going on.

Thing is is Joyce consistently does what he does.. he a plodder he got two punches but hes going to consistently do that and not have to waste gas because he goes 55 no more no less

Back