Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Naw, he rocked him bruh...

It's the way he throws... Dude a hard puncher... Smooth too

He in a TOUGH weight class though.... So I naturally wanna see him taking that next step..... The whole top 10 at 168 solid

I really like the schedule.. But I don’t know about putting the Odell twins on PPV...

Those are really good fights. Sometimes as the business who writes their checks you have to let people fail and fall on their face on ppv in order to prove to them that they're not worth the high price they asking for to take certain fights.

So as a fan you like I ain't paying for that and the business person is like take a small guarantee and bet on yourself. If you get the buys great if you get a check on the back end. If you don't get the buys now you know your price point has to be adjusted and you fighting on Showtime and Fox for a while.

I think the Charlo card is worth paying for if it's between $30 - 50. I ain't paying for Tank vs Santa Cruz though. That fight ain't going to do numbers at all. I got it doing less than 100K. The Charlo card should do at least 150K.

Disappointed no news on when Spence fighting.

I'm watching a bunch of old fights...man the boxers in the late 80's/ early 90's were different.

Watching Holyfield vs Foreman. Round 7.

Foreman hit Holyfield with a right and he stumbled. He starts bombing on him for like like 40 seconds and Holyfield sticks in there. Then he starts fighting back and hits George with like 20 straight punches and he eats them all lol.

Two legends bruh.

I'm watching a bunch of old fights...man the boxers in the late 80's/ early 90's were different.

Watching Holyfield vs Foreman. Round 7.

Foreman hit Holyfield with a right and he stumbled. He starts bombing on him for like like 40 seconds and Holyfield sticks in there. Then he starts fighting back and hits George with like 20 straight punches and he eats them all lol.

Two legends bruh.

I was watching that some month ago and man Holyfield chin is made of steel

Man BOTH of them should have dropped a few times in that fight.

Holyfield did an interview a few years ago and said George hit him the hardest he's ever been hit in that fight.
George Forman hit hard af fuck, I remember when he fought Michael Moorer and was getting his ass wupped the entire fight, then he started letting his hands go in the 10th round and tko’d Moorer !!

Roy Jones a fool for this.. he gets knocked out if you just touch him on top of the head he got an easy button..

its crazy in any case
Lol... This song bout to be Roy Jones walk to the ring music...

YALL MUSTA FORGOT
“When I beat Bernard Hopkins and won the IBF/ my right was hurt, beat him with the left...“

~Roy Jones~

Back