Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Dan Rafael proved to be one of more tolerable boxing writers

he should have enough cache to create His own situation next

should take this opportunity to improve and apologize for his disrespectful coverage of fighters like Rigondeaux in past

Dan Rafael proved to be one of more tolerable boxing writers

he should have enough cache to create His own situation next

should take this opportunity to improve and apologize for his disrespectful coverage of fighters like Rigondeaux in past

I think he is a terrible boxing pundit imo and his reading and breaking down of a fight is just as bad, his score cards were often comical... Also he let his personal feelings dictate his predictions, dude got in spats with with defensive fighters like Rigo and I think Ward calling them cowards etc dude stole a living...

The only good thing was his access to PPV figures and breaking news, which any head of ESPN boxing should have anyway...

Is it true that Steve Kim is taking over from Fat Dan? If so that's the one 'journalist' and I use that term VERY loosely, that is even worse than Fat Dan. Steve Kim has been a Top Rank shill for years. That guy has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

I think he is a terrible boxing pundit imo and his reading and breaking down of a fight is just as bad, his score cards were often comical... Also he let his personal feelings dictate his predictions, dude got in spats with with defensive fighters like Rigo and I think Ward calling them cowards etc dude stole a living...

The only good thing was his access to PPV figures and breaking news, which any head of ESPN boxing should have anyway...
Don’t dispute any of this but if you follow some of the other ones on Twitter, it’s nasty

steve Kim, Rafael, Fischer stand out with their platforms but they are definitely among the worst

most unbiased coverage you going get on boxing probably come from Terrence Crawford smh

Don’t dispute any of this but if you follow some of the other ones on Twitter, it’s nasty

steve Kim, Rafael, Fischer stand out with their platforms but they are definitely among the worst

most unbiased coverage you going get on boxing probably come from Terrence Crawford smh
Clifd Rold and Jake Donovan are some really good writers/journos. David Greismann is another one too. I stopped messing with Boxingscene as heavy as i used to once they got Kim on board

Back