Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Id
He took a severe beating in there from a 300nlb batteting tam...lord forbid i wake up in the morning and see the man has serious health issues or even died from that.

Be just as sad to see him like ali 15 years from now..

I cant see him beating tyson again so whats the point?

That doesn't mean he should retire! Fury got lucky with that hit to his ear, i think Deontay should take a break but not retire. Who says he'll fight Fury again, he might lose the belt before that time comes.

Last edited:
Wilder has no fundamentals, defense or footwork. He was bound to get exposed eventually. I jus never thought he would get exposed in this fashion. He was completely dominated and beat the tf up. It was tough to watch. His corner knows him n knows wtf they were doing. They prolly saved years on his life

Wilder has no fundamentals, defense or footwork. He was bound to get exposed eventually. I jus never thought he would get exposed in this fashion. He was completely dominated and beat the tf up. It was tough to watch. His corner knows him n knows wtf they were doing. They prolly saved years on his life

Yea and those same niggas with fundamental and Defense don't got 41 knockouts but go off

I happened to be watching the fight with two professionals in the medical field (both black btw).
It's clear that Wilder was struggling after the blow that ruptured his ear, which is apparently signs of other severe trauma.
They both explained that had his corner not thrown the towel, it's possible we would have witnessed his last fight ever.
According to them, Wilder is most likely in the hospital afterward.

Last edited:
The Hand of Hank prevailed

e2A.gif

Wilder was having a good 2nd round and then shit just went bad

Congrats on a great fight to both men

Wilder a warrior

Fury proved me wrong.

Wilder should lose that weight and put it on downstairs. Get on the stair stepper g. That’s not why he lost, I’m just not in favor the kind of weight he put on.

Joshua had to come back. Fury had to come back. Now it’s Wilder turn

Fury got some bullshit in between but Wilder and Klitschko might’ve just secured his HOF spot

Wilder has no defense just offense. Fury just beat him up I called him sleeping Wilder in the 5th but the ref stopped that from happening with the elbow Fury threw.

Fury looks like he's a walking punching bag but dude is smart in the ring

Back