Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

I must be tripping tho....has ANY one of Wilder's ppl EVER told him how great he could be if he could actually BOX...the nigga has skill to k.o. anybody that's proven...but has any one person close to him ever told him he can't box..I hate that nigga lost but it was only a matter of time...props to Fury...I can't lie tho....I couldn't see Wilder being STOPPED by anybody...DAMN...maybe a loss on the score cards but the nigga was stopped..damn
Bruh there are 100 guys like wilder ... could name 25 heads that would have been great had they had a jab and footwork/// Wilder Just happens to be a heavy where you over come those flaws with a right hand

Yall think fury might have held back aittle or naw...ibfelt like he could have killed him literally if he wanted to wilder aint the most polished looking boxer but his fights are entertaining as hell....kinda hope he retires
Retire for what? Because he doesn't have Ali skills? This is boxing everybody has different styles. Yes he's not a technical fighter but he went 42-1-1 in 12 years!

Yall think fury might have held back aittle or naw...ibfelt like he could have killed him literally if he wanted to wilder aint the most polished looking boxer but his fights are entertaining as hell....kinda hope he retires
Yes he didnt throw a crisp follow up to the jab till that round it was doing a lot of posturing and nullifying and was smothers his own shit beause he basically had him under arrest in whatever corner he wanted him in

Once Wilder started bleeding from the ear....

He was done.

Trying to justify critiques on his skill while he was bleeding from his fucking ear is dumb

Nigga was bleeding from the ear. He had no grounding....

Surviving for as long as he did was amazing in itself...

But yea, he was done in the third

Naw the eardrum situation is serious, you could definitely see he wasn't the same after that. Congrats to Fury.

I don't think people really understand what a ruptured eardrum means in a fight. You inner ear is the key to your Vestibular System, which is responsible for your balance. If your eardrum busts, your balance is fucked. Wilder probably felt like he spent most of the fight on boat rocking back and forth.

Far from a boxing expert... but shouldn't that be an automatic stoppage on the ref's part the way Wilder was bleeding profusely?

Like shit was legit leaking all over Fury, you would have thought he was bleeding too... until he did that demented shit lol.

Fury got 2 wins against Wilder now (fuck what the record books say). If he wants easy money then he can take a 3rd fight but he has a legit chance of making himself a historical fighter if he beats AJ and gets all the belts. Knocking off Wlad, Wilder and AJ is HOF and heading to ATG status

It takes two to tango and I wouldn't be surprised if Joshua's camp isn't as easy to work with as Wilder's has and certainly (after this loss) will be

Don't expect it until next year. AJ got 2 mandatories. Don't think they will offer step aside to the mandatories either because AJ and Fury fighting for all the belts and the legacy makes it a unique fight in history. So expect that fight in Spring 2021. Fury will take 2 easy tune ups before then

Damn mandatories. In that case AJ needs to hurry up and get those out the way.

Id
Retire for what? Because he doesn't have Ali skills? This is boxing everybody has different styles. Yes he's not a technical fighter but he went 42-1-1 in 12 years!
He took a severe beating in there from a 300nlb batteting tam...lord forbid i wake up in the morning and see the man has serious health issues or even died from that.

Be just as sad to see him like ali 15 years from now..

I cant see him beating tyson again so whats the point?

It takes two to tango and I wouldn't be surprised if Joshua's camp isn't as easy to work with as Wilder's has and certainly (after this loss) will be
In the past they haven't been but they understand now they have to get it done. Fury has streaked away from them as the most accomplished heavyweight right now especially as he has won all his big fights in his opponent's back yard, something that doesn't get rated enough. Time for AJ to step up.
Damn mandatories. In that case AJ needs to hurry up and get those out the way.
Problem is this is boxing lol. As much as we want things to happen quickly realistically we know it ain't going to

Back