Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

It was it after that....

Corner should have stopped it to preserve his career...

He took mad unnecessary damage
The problem was they figured he was aright he was taking blunt shots . not sharp shots... eitiher way its accumulation should have been stopped round 5 i think

Fury was holding his punches and feinting a lot and it unsettled Deontay had him second guessing

Wilder got more of my respect this fight. I can't believe he lasted as long as he did. He's tough as hell.

I hear you but I rather hear that he took the L earlier than later.

God forbid that the damages he took really creeps up on him down the road. Health is far more important than showing the world that you have some heart.

Bleeding from the ear breddrin? Naw man...

Fury got 2 wins against Wilder now (fuck what the record books say). If he wants easy money then he can take a 3rd fight but he has a legit chance of making himself a historical fighter if he beats AJ and gets all the belts. Knocking off Wlad, Wilder and AJ is HOF and heading to ATG status

Fury has to fight AJ now - no excuses. AJ and Hearn can't keep ducking the top fighters anymore.

I must be tripping tho....has ANY one of Wilder's ppl EVER told him how great he could be if he could actually BOX...the nigga has skill to k.o. anybody that's proven...but has any one person close to him ever told him he can't box..I hate that nigga lost but it was only a matter of time...props to Fury...I can't lie tho....I couldn't see Wilder being STOPPED by anybody...DAMN...maybe a loss on the score cards but the nigga was stopped

Last edited:
Fury has to fight AJ now - no excuses. AJ and Hearn can't keep ducking the top fighters anymore.
Don't expect it until next year. AJ got 2 mandatories. Don't think they will offer step aside to the mandatories either because AJ and Fury fighting for all the belts and the legacy makes it a unique fight in history. So expect that fight in Spring 2021. Fury will take 2 easy tune ups before then

I hear you but I rather hear that he took the L earlier than later.

God forbid that the damages he took really creeps up on him down the road. Health is far more important than showing the world that you have some heart.

Bleeding from the ear breddrin? Naw man...

Oh I agree. He shouldn't have been allowed to go out that last round.

I’m not the type of dude that say the fight rigged but this shit ain’t look right......

Something definitely smells rotten in Denmark.

I think Wilder must've gotten that call.

And these announcers/analysts are a little bit too giddy about Fury "winning."

Take it down a little bit.

He had to make "the fight" look good by gaining weight, because there was no reason for him to come in almost 20 pounds above his regular fighting weight.

I must be tripping tho....has ANY one of Wilder's ppl EVER told him how great he could be if he could actually BOX...the nigga has skill to k.o. anybody that's proven...but has any one person close to him ever told him he can't box..I hate that nigga lost but it was only a matter of time...props to Fury...I can't lie tho....I couldn't see Wilder being STOPPED by anybody...DAMN...maybe a loss on the score cards but the nigga was stopped..damn
Wilder is a typical power puncher. They all fall in love with their power and think it will bail them out every time but at the top level of boxing I always back the elite boxer to neutralize the elite puncher

Yall think fury might have held back aittle or naw...ibfelt like he could have killed him literally if he wanted to wilder aint the most polished looking boxer but his fights are entertaining as hell....kinda hope he retires

Something definitely smells rotten in Denmark.

I think Wilder must've gotten that call.

And these announcers/analysts are a little bit too giddy about Fury "winning."

Take it down a little bit.

He had to make "the fight" look good by gaining weight, because there was no reason for him to come in almost 20 pounds above his regular fighting weight.

Lol they mad that this shit was fixed bruh if Wilder won this fight nobody give af about a 3rd fight if Fury win we definitely tuning in to that fight we want to see what Wilder gonna do different etc.

Back