Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Losing respect for Bud real fast.... so you would entertain a MMA match and boxing match with McGregor...but won't fight Shawn Porter....the nigga said a match with Porter would basically be pointless, would serve no purpose

SO FIGHTING MCGREGOR IN A MMA MATCH OR EVEN BOXING MATCH WOULD BE MEANINGFUL...THE FUCK PURPOSE DOES THAT SERVE??!!
What purpose does ANY BOXER have fighting Conor fucking McGregor...i can see if Bud is going to make at least 50 mil for the fight but no boxer on this Earth is going to make the money MAYWEATHER made to fight McGregor
Shit is a joke

Bud desperate as fuck.....sad shit
Dude a sucka for even entertaining the idea...for even sitting down listening to Bob pitch that bullshit....Bob is going to ruin Bud's career, slowly but surely

Last edited:
Losing respect for Bud real fast.... so you would entertain a MMA match and boxing match with McGregor...but won't fight Shawn Porter....the nigga said a match with Porter would basically be pointless, would serve no purpose

SO FIGHTING MCGREGOR IN A MMA MATCH OR EVEN BOXING MATCH WOULD BE MEANINGFUL...THE FUCK PURPOSE DOES THAT SERVE??!!
What purpose does ANY BOXER have fighting Conor fucking McGregor...i can see if Bud is going to make at least 50 mil for the fight but no boxer on this Earth is going to make the money MAYWEATHER made to fight McGregor
Shit is a joke

Bud desperate as fuck.....sad shit
Dude a sucka for even entertaining the idea...for even sitting down listening to Bob pitch that bullshit....Bob is going to ruin Bud's career, slowly but surely
He d prolly get his biggest payday and would open himself up to a wider audience....so it d be. A win for Bud but just clown shit overall

The truth is he aint confident. Shawn Porter without a title is high risk, low reward from a business perspective. If he gonna take that stance don't say you want to fight the best. Shawn Porter is a top 5 Welterweight. He's got one of the best resumes in the division. You cant say a win against him doesnt boost his resume. He just dont want those problems...

The only way a fight with McGregor would benefit Bud is if he gets at least 30 mil for each fight.... boxing and MMA ....that's NOT gonna happen...the fact that he's even listening to a pitch for a MMA fight is beyond crazy...imo, if that shit actually goes down it would stain his legacy... imagine McGregor being the biggest name on Crawford's resume thus far...imagine bruh fighting McGregor BEFORE Porter Garcia or Spence...THE FUCK??!!

NAH CUH!!...0 respect

mcgregor is an asshole...

floyd damn near killed him... bud would do worse in a boxing ring....

if bud gets in an octogon...connor will permanently ruin bud 100%'

i'm sure of it...especially if the boxing match is first.....cuz while bud would ko connor, he'd still carry him to make the fight look good

connor going in kill mode.....he'd fuck around snap a bone or slam him in a way that bud doesn't know how to prevent damage....

shit gonna be a massacre

The truth is he aint confident. Shawn Porter without a title is high risk, low reward from a business perspective. If he gonna take that stance don't say you want to fight the best. Shawn Porter is a top 5 Welterweight. He's got one of the best resumes in the division. You cant say a win against him doesnt boost his resume. He just dont want those problems...
I recently rewatched Porter vs Spence my nigga Porter hit Spence w elbows head butts shoulders all kinds of shit...who wants to deal w that If they don’t need to

“Everything takes explanation,” Joshua continued in why Wilder and Fury rate a 50-50 split. “I don’t understand why it should at the minute. It was the biggest upset in 2019, and I came back and it was the biggest comeback. So I’m now I want it all. I want 70 percent. I just made the biggest comeback the world’s ever seen,” said Joshua.

Back