Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
If Harrison wins it will be by decision
If Charlo wins, he's knocking Harrison out

I got Crawford beating the dog shit out of Danny Garcia. Crawford is better than Danny Garcia at everything in the ring with a 5 1/2 in reach advantage. Danny Garcia might have more 1 shot power though.
Based off the level of competition Crawford faced I’m not too sure about him being as “good” as everyone make him out to be...

Bud Crawford beat bum ass Jeff horn, Josè
Benavidez while he was recovering from 3 bullet wounds, a washed Amir khan, and a long list of no name fighters...

Im just not convinced/sold on dude just yet...

Based off the level of competition Crawford faced I’m not too sure about him being as “good” as everyone make him out to be...

Bud Crawford beat bum ass Jeff horn, Josè
Benavidez while he was recovering from 3 bullet wounds, a washed Amir khan, and a long list of no name fighters...

Im just not convinced/sold on dude just yet...

That's cool ain't saying he the best at 147 or nobody can beat him. I'm just saying based on what I've seen from both Crawford and Danny Garcia. IMO Crawford beats the shit out of Danny.

That's cool ain't saying he the best at 147 or nobody can beat him. I'm just saying based on what I've seen from both Crawford and Danny Garcia. IMO Crawford beats the shit out of Danny.
Would you at least consider Danny a step up in competition compared to Buds past opponents ??

Ion know bruh.

If Danny catches him clean Crawford is dropping.

Being dropped and KOed 2 different things. Plenty of people been dropped got up and won the fight.

Based on what I've seen from both and their physical attributes Danny getting fucked up. That "no look left hook" shit ain't dependable when Danny start fighting a certain caliber of fighter.

Being dropped and KOed 2 different things. Plenty of people been dropped got up and won the fight.

Based on what I've seen from both and their physical attributes Danny getting fucked up. That "no look left hook" shit ain't dependable when Danny start fighting a certain caliber of fighter.

I agree. Im thinking Crawford is gonna try to outbox Danny. But he could try to fight a fan friendly fight because of his last performance.If Danny baits him into a brawl he wins that exchange. I dont even think Danny ever been dropped.

I agree. Im thinking Crawford is gonna try to outbox Danny. But he could try to fight a fan friendly fight because of his last performance.If Danny baits him into a brawl he wins that exchange. I dont even think Danny ever been dropped.

It makes sense for Crawford to start out boxing Danny. Crawford got a 5 1/2 in reach advantage with faster feet than Danny as well. A toe to toe fight makes the fight closer for Danny and he is a really good counter puncher. So that type of fight would definitely benefit Danny. You right Danny has a damn good chin.

I don't think Crawford would fight Danny the same way he just fought Mean machine. Have to give credit where credit is due and that is Danny being a much better fighter than Mean machine. So I don't think Crawford would be as reckless especially early in a fight against Danny.

Last edited:
Danny timing is immaculate and he can punch with a puncher...so trading with him wouldn't be good. Bud could clearly outbox him though

Back