Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test

Gervonta Davis-Yuriorkis Gamboa Finalized, 12/28 on Showtime

Two-time super featherweight champion Gervonta “Tank’’ Davis, Mayweather Promotions’ top rising star and boxing’s hottest attraction, will seek to conquer another division and close out the year with a bang when he takes on former unified world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa for the WBA Lightweight Title live on SHOWTIME Saturday, December 28 from State Farm Arena in Atlanta in a special year-end Premier Boxing Champions event.

Davis and Gamboa both scored highlight-reel knockouts this summer to set up this world title showdown that will headline a special holiday SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® telecast that begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT. Interim WBA Light Heavyweight Champion Jean Pascal will defend against two-division champion Badou Jack in the co-feature of this PBC event.

The event is promoted by Mayweather Promotions and TGB Promotions. Ticket sales information will be announced next week.

Cool post but shit ain’t deep. The issue at hand is probably the Gonzalez family not wanting their daughter to be with a Black American. Simple as that. Damn, so now Shakur will get the daughter and the W. Lmao, oh well.
Thanks cuz i was cool off the 2nd paragraph

HBo production was just a step above and Max was better earlier before the politics got so big but he knew his stuff and Roy is the best at calling fights along with Paulie

Showtime not a distant 2nd but everything after those is basura

Make you appreciate HBO

I like this kid Josh Greer, but he just fought the toughest fight of his career...

He needs vast improvement if he ever wants the next level..

My white girl KK next

Like that kid got crazy foot work and he would turn Gonzales like twice... And instead of cracking him mid turn, he'd let him get set then throw.... When it was clear he could have tagged him a few times in the scramble

Back