Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Blessings on blessings when it’s a one car crash

That shit held up well. Shit get to moving like the Matrix when you lose control and that shit start to flip

say what you want.. best investigative reporting on the internet goes to TMZ..y got real life lois lanes and clark kents n that bitch

10:25 AM PT -- CBS 11 reporter J.D. Miles says Spence has several broken teeth, but is expected to recover.
Spence reportedly could face a DWI charge based on the investigation into the accident.

now that we're getting reports that he's okay and will fully recover... let's address the elephant in the room....

this nigga GOTTA slow down on the drinking..

cuz literally EVERYBODY was going in on him but his public drinking like the entire week.....whenever he's not fighting, he seems lit as fuck...and for a while i was like, let that young man have fun, as long as he's ready to go at fight time....

but if this is going to be the end result of that shit......... leads me to believe it's much more serious than jut people bitching online.. dude fuck around and have this drinking shit be a career detriment...

he'll be lucky to pick up where he left off.....if anything, he needs to give that bottle a break

now that we're getting reports that he's okay and will fully recover... let's address the elephant in the room....

this nigga GOTTA slow down on the drinking..

cuz literally EVERYBODY was going in on him but his public drinking like the entire week.....whenever he's not fighting, he seems lit as fuck...and for a while i was like, let that young man have fun, as long as he's ready to go at fight time....

but if this is going to be the end result of that shit......... leads me to believe it's much more serious than jut people bitching online.. dude fuck around and have this drinking shit be a career detriment...

he'll be lucky to pick up where he left off.....if anything, he needs to give that bottle a break

I hear what you saying. I ain't really got shit to say about his drinking cause I ain't around him to know how much or how little he drinking when he actually drinks. So it may or may not actually be a problem.

What I didn't like about how he was moving was on one of the pre-fight shows he talked about and laughed that when he lived further away from the gym but his father was bringing him to the gym to train he was always on time. Yet now that he lives closer to the gym but drives himself he is always late. That shit didn't sit right with me. We always see Spence is in shape for fight night and ready to go more than 12 rounds if needed but that showed a lack of discipline to me that isn't good for a boxer to have IMO.

Between that time issue, if he has a drinking problem and him blowing up in weight between fights. Spence got some shit he needs to deal with.

Spence got some shit he needs to deal with.
i hate to look at fighters i admire like that..

but there's a reason "never meet your idols" is one of my sayings....

and the new one is "some niggaz like being lied to" so i don't wanna hear him say he's all good, and fuck around and do the same shit again....

or be in the ring looking like shit...i really want to see him get it together.... but i feel like now until his next fight i can't really think about spence in the ring, cuz i don't know what's up

i hate to look at fighters i admire like that..

but there's a reason "never meet your idols" is one of my sayings....

and the new one is "some niggaz like being lied to" so i don't wanna hear him say he's all good, and fuck around and do the same shit again....

or be in the ring looking like shit...i really want to see him get it together.... but i feel like now until his next fight i can't really think about spence in the ring, cuz i don't know what's up

We in the same boat. I ain't even thinking about that man fighting again right now. He got a long ahead of him physically and mentally.

These boxing niggas ain't learn from Chico, Paul, or the countless others. You don't spend years getting hit in the head and think that shit doesn't affect your real world reaction speed. His career will even more interesting to watch now to see how this impacts him.

Supposedly he just got some cuts on his face and broken teeth. Lucky ass nigga. That crash was nasty. Theres a video out there

Back