Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Father time looks like it has caught up northingbthatbdide is doing more so alot that GGG ain't doing he is still winning but this doesn't look like him.. Where is the jab

WTF...GGG was booed during the post-fight interview?? It was a damn close fight but It's not like Derevyanchenko was robbed or anything. SD didn't step on the gas in the championship rounds and I thought GGG edged it.

This is the first fight where I have to say that GGG looked his age. That "beast" was gone and It looked like he was pushing most of his punches and tired way too early. He looked very beatable.

GGG was getting walked down the entire night. Even in the post fight coverage there wasn’t a single highlight shown where GGG wasn’t backpedaling, countering with 1 or 2 jabs while getting hit with 3 to 4 body shots and 2 to 3 shots to the head.

I really don’t see how anyone could see and agree with the UD.

I had SD winning 8 rounds to 4 with GGG having the knockdown round. 115-112 SD.

That fight was closer than any of the Canelo fights yet GGG came ahead on all three cards

If G can’t get the trilogy, should fight one of the young dudes(Charlo). Good legacy fight, if win cash out with the Canelo trilogy

Last edited:

Claressa Shields: I Don't Condone Violence Outside The Ring

This past Saturday night, two division world champion Claressa Shields had hoped to win her third divisional title - as she was scheduled to face Ivana Habazin for the vacant WBC, WBO junior middleweight titles - in a Showtime televised main event.

But in a boxing first, the fight was canceled due to a violent altercation at Friday's weigh-in.

After an argument between Shields' sister and Habazin's trainer, James Ali Bashir - someone sucker-punched the veteran coach and knocked him out cold. Habazin ran to her trainer's side, as he was bleeding and unconscious on the floor.

Habazin never weighed in. She instead left with her trainer, who transported by ambulance to a local hospital. He underwent emergency surgery for facial injuries.

A source told ABC12, that the suspect who knocked the trainer out was Shields' brother. A suspect was arrested in the aftermath, but police have not officially released his name.

Shields is not happy with what transpired.

"I was so focused just on the fight. I'm focused on making sure I do everything possible to make sure the fight happens. I just removed me and my team from the situation, and then from there, I don't know what happened," Shields said to ABC12.

"I don't condone any kind of violence outside the ring. I signed up for boxing to do the boxing inside the ring. Anything outside the ring, I don't really get involved in, and I don't anybody associated with me to be involved in.

"I wanted to bring some of that hope and happiness back here to Flint to uplift the city with everything we're going through. It's a huge disappointment. [I understand why Habazin withdrew because] that's the man who's been in your corner your whole four months of camp. He needs to be there when you fight for the world title, so I definitely understand that."

Dumb nigga fucked up a 350k bag for his sister.. And now she has a fucked up relationship with Showtime after her team fucked up that whole DAZN situation up.. SMH...

Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford took a mean swipe at his division rival, IBF/WBC champion Errol Spence.

Crawford has been itching to get his hands on a super-fight with Spence.

But Spence has the upper-hand when it comes to the waiting game.

Spence competes under the Premier Boxing Champions banner, who content deals with FOX Sports and Showtime. And on the other hand, Crawford is promoted by Top Rank, who have an exclusive deal with ESPN.

Spence has an arsenal of potential opponents - as PBC has most of the top names at welterweight and junior middleweight.

But Crawford's side of the fence is very bare when it comes to recognizable opponents.

Last month, Spence won a very tough twelve round unanimous decision over Shawn Porter in a WBC, IBF unification.

Spence is now expected to fight former two division world champion Danny Garcia in January.

Spence's upcoming fight is not sitting very well with Crawford.

"Take off them panties and pull your pants up, and let's sign the contract," Crawford told TMZ Sports.

"I honestly believe when it comes to him ... deep down in his heart, he knows what he's up against when he goes up against me."

And as far as Spence's last ring appearance, Crawford felt it was a close fight and he believes Porter was more deserving of the decision win.

"It was a close fight. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't say it was a big-time robbery. But, it was a close fight and if I had to give anybody the victory, I think Shawn deserved it," Crawford said.

Crawford is more than likely going to face his mandatory challenger next - which is Olympian Egis Kavaliauskas. That fight will either take place in December or on a date in the first quarter of 2020.

tenor.gif

Back