Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
War Chisora

After Chisora knocked him out I was actually quite concerned, he was out for what seemed like ages... Im a big Chisora fan though, Im really glad he's enjoying a final swan song at the end of his career and getting some good wins/performances...

Last edited:
Thurman 4 years ago would sleep pac quick but I see this going distance and pac winning on cards.

Thurman has knocked anyone out since 2013 I dont understand people saying Thurman is a huge puncher at elite level... I thought he might be too big and make Pacquiao miss but not knock him out, Manny has a good chin, partly down to massive legs...

I really enjoyed the Thurman/Pacquiao fight... Also massive big up to Dillian Whyte, try check out his fight last last night if you missed it, him and Rivas had a great scrap too...

Dillian is the ultimate warrior, in one year as WBC no.1 he basically fought in 3 50/50 fights (Parker, Chisora and Rivas) when he could have sat on his ranking and waited for his shot at Wilder but he is taking on tough fight after fight and its paying off...

Thurman has knocked anyone out since 2013 I dont understand people saying Thurman is a huge puncher at elite level... I thought he might be too big and make Pacquiao miss but not knock him out, Manny has a good chin, partly down to massive legs...
His opponents are saying this as well. Pacquio mentioned it 3xs

if those shoes fit but i was just speaking generally.. its almost like hip hop fans.
i was just checking.
i dont want no smoke...you cool

niggas get funny on folk when it comes to sports.

i was about to pull out some receipts.
i just stopped watching boxing as much as i used to.
and begin to lose track of whos who.....so i fell back.

but i am sure yall know i hate pac ....
so let me add.

fuck paq

i was just checking.
i dont want no smoke...you cool

niggas get funny on folk when it comes to sports.

i was about to pull out some receipts.
i just stopped watching boxing as much as i used to.
and begin to lose track of whos who.....so i fell back.

but i am sure yall know i hate pac ....
so let me add.

fuck paq
Casual boxing talk ^^^^

Who thought Wilder would be a great anouncer? Nigga stinks. No funny shit, he needs to have a professor tutor him for a couple years in writting and upgrade his vocab before he tries having a speaking role. Sound like they had some teen from the country that just started boxing, speaking.

Who thought Wilder would be a great anouncer? Nigga stinks. No funny shit, he needs to have a professor tutor him for a couple years in writting and upgrade his vocab before he tries having a speaking role. Sound like they had some teen from the country that just started boxing, speaking.

Lennox Luis is terrible too no in the same way but he is terrible..

Back