Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Lol @ all this Joshua don't want it talk when
1) Joshua already stopped Brezeale
2) Wilder and his team admitted they turned down a 100 mil offer to join DAZN where he would get the fight

Boxing politics and greed is what is stopping this fight from happening not because one fighter is scared of another

Untitled.png

ED145F81-FEE8-47B3-A02D-577634F24F46.jpeg

EBFA0B3F-CAE4-49DF-AD84-DCC1CD0ECE32.gif

You never know what's going to happen when the unpredictable Wilder steps into the ring. You can outbox him but he has some serious game changing power, so he can finish any fight with one single punch and he does deliver crazy knockouts. Wilder's power is what makes him fun to watch.

Now it's time for AJ to beat Ruiz in a couple of weeks and hopefully....hopefully, they can finally make Wilder vs AJ later this year.

https://www.boxingscene.com/breazeale-i-think-referee-stopped-it-little-early--139160

Breazeale: I Think The Referee Stopped it a Little Early!

Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight title in impressive fashion, knocking Dominic Breazeale out in the first round on Saturday.

Wilder recorded the 40th knockout of his career just two minutes, 17 seconds into the fight at Barclays Center in New York.

Wilder (41-0-1) started well and capitalised, landing the decisive blow quickly against his mandatory challenger and fellow American.

After a war of words in the build-up, Wilder showed his class in his first fight since drawing with Tyson Fury in December, his performance set to again lead to calls for a rematch with the Brit or fight with fellow heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.

Wilder made a fast start and he had Breazeale in trouble early after a big left hand, only for the latter to steady – albeit very briefly.

Just seconds later, the fight was over.

Wilder landed a left-handed jab before a huge right sent Breazeale to the canvas, ending the fight and marking a ninth successful title defence.

"I think the ref stopped it a little early because I could hear him saying seven and eight, but that's boxing," said Breazeale. "He did his job and kept us safe for our next fight.

"I got on my feet and had my legs under me. It's the heavyweight division so there's going to big shots from guys with power. This was a situation where he landed the big right hand before I did. I thought I was going to come on in the later rounds. I'll be back and go for the heavyweight title again."

74243496-CF9A-48EB-B73B-AC6CB2BA9DE9.gif

D2C6D1F5-CC7A-40A7-B7F8-CE5A770D0CAA.gif

A45A0AC2-B8AF-44FC-91B3-926C7A4939E4.gif

0A8CFFB2-94A5-4DF4-BC80-8416B8E2532E.gif

Wilder's power is freakish he is definitely the hardest hitting HW but Breazeale basically asked for that KO, I know he was tired and hurt but you still need to be composed and the one thing you never want to do against Wilder is throw a lazy jab or left hook and Breazeale did just that and paid the price...

The thing is he actually wobbled Wilder just before that, thats what makes Wilder exciting, his power but also his vulnerability...

2) Wilder and his team admitted they turned down a 100 mil offer to join DAZN where he would get the fight

Boxing politics and greed is what is stopping this fight from happening not because one fighter is scared of another

Exactly, the thing is its ALL out in the open now... Wilder has said he will not fight AJ, full stop... His next fight is him beating up on a fat out of shape old man... AGAIN... Al will not let his champion fight anyone with a pulse, unless he has a piece of them...

Whats more is the Barclays wasnt even full either, its a joke...

This was the best card of the night, Inoue and Taylor looked quality... Glad Inoue is finally getting more coverage now hes gone up in weight, crazy how he still carries that devastating power all the way from Flyweight to Bantam, he is gonna destroy Nonitto... Inoue should easily be in top P4P rankings now...

It's politics more than the fighters I agree with you on that but that DAZN offer was some bullshit and Wilder was smart to turn it down.

For starters Wilder doesn't want to be in a contract so Hearn making a 3 fight offer to exclusively be on DAZN with his money capped for each ain't something that was going to get the fight done and Hearn knew that.

Also for all the shit Hearn talked about Wilder you don't go from offering him 12-15mill with no ppv % to offering 100 mill for 3 fights which averages out to like 33 mill per fight.

Back