Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Wouldn’t mind Manny vs Thurman cause I think that’s competitive and only champ Manny could still beat imo.

Maybe Porter but he too physical and it ain’t worth it

Nowhere near PPv though
Until floyd, manny is jus an ESPN+ fighter at this point

I know rust would of played at part in the performance of Thurman, but I was never fully convinced of Keith before the lay off... Anyone fighter near the top level would of got Keith outta there in the 7th... Got to think Spence and Crawford would batter Thurman to the body...

https://www.boxingscene.com/adonis-stevenson-takes-his-first-steps-says-girlfriend--135728

Adonis Stevenson Takes His First Steps, Says Girlfriend

Former WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson continues the tough road to recovery. On December 1 in Canada, he was brutally knocked out by mandatory challenger Oleksandr Gvozdyk.

After the fight, Stevenson began to have physical issues and felt very dizzy in his dressing room. He was taken to the hospital and it was discovered that he suffered a severe brain bleed.

He was placed in a medically induced coma to relieve the swelling.

It was several weeks before Stevenson regained consciousness.

Stevenson's fiancee, Simone God, has now revealed that he's taken his first steps.

"As the first month of 2019 slowly comes to a close, I’d like to share an update on the health of our beloved boxing champion Adonis Stevenson.

"Last month, I disclosed that Adonis had woken up and was healing from his injury in the private company of his family and his dedicated medical team.

" Today, I am happy to share that after months of grueling workouts and physical therapy, Adonis has taken his first few steps, and is working towards walking independently.

"Despite his champion health, these improvements to his condition have not come easy. Adonis has pushed himself as the true champion that he is, incorporating courage and determination into his recovery. It has been a true gift to watch his health improve and we are grateful for every advancement he has made. Adonis is a world champion in the ring and continues to exhibit strength and perseverance in his rehabilitation.

"Additionally, I am happy to share that Adonis is beginning to verbally communicate and is able to speak to our family, friends and his medical team. At this time, I am confident that our Superman will make a full recovery.

"On behalf of Adonis and our family, I thank you once again for your messages and ongoing support. We are truly humbled by your love and well wishes."

@DMorgan

Man I told you not to believe Oscar, what a say months ago??? Canelo/Jacobs in May fam... Its an easy fight to make with them being with DAZN/GBP/Matchroom... Props to Canelo for taking this fight, fighting a bigger, taller fighter... Im buzzing for this fight...

Its GBP that holds him back imo, dude would fight anyone... Ive criticised him the past for dodging fighters (mainly GGG) but its more Oscar protecting his golden egg...

I'll give you that but Jacobs had to sign with DAZN/Hearn to get that fight.

Also lets not act like the head of DAZN telling De la Hoya for all that money they paying Canelo and GBP that Canelo ain't going to fighting a bunch of cans like Rocky Fielding.

Still have to give them credit good fight and I wonder if I can sign up for my free week or month of DAZn when that fight comes on? I'm cancelling right after the fight.

Some of yall tripping.

Part of Thurman's lacking performance was rust of course but let's not forget all that backpedaling Thurman did for basically the other half of the fight is part of his M.O. Thurman has always had bad stamina. It's showing more now because he is fighting better fighters and that "one time" KO power ain't KOing better fighters so his fights go more rounds. The longer the fight goes the more Thurman's lack of stamina shows.

he whipped porters ass.. and he can beat anyone none of those cats are unbeatable

Thurman won the fight but he didn't even come close to whipping Porter's ass.

You right they not unbeatable but Thurman ain't beating Spence or Crawford. Felt that way before the 2 year injury break.

I'll give you that but Jacobs had to sign with DAZN/Hearn to get that fight.

Also lets not act like the head of DAZN telling De la Hoya for all that money they paying Canelo and GBP that Canelo ain't going to fighting a bunch of cans like Rocky Fielding.

Still have to give them credit good fight and I wonder if I can sign up for my free week or month of DAZn when that fight comes on? I'm cancelling right after the fight.

Yeah thats what I was saying too, all that money they are gonna match Canelo in good fights, people were saying GBP were gonna pimp DAZN and have him fight cans for the length of the contract, hell no, thats why I gave Canelo a pass for the Fielding fight when everyone was slating him...

Yeah thats what I was saying too, all that money they are gonna match Canelo in good fights, people were saying GBP were gonna pimp DAZN and have him fight cans for the length of the contract, hell no, thats why I gave Canelo a pass for the Fielding fight when everyone was slating him...

They tried it though and DAZN shut that shit down. I can't blame Canelo and GBP for trying it though.

Tank/Pacquiao
Tank/Mikey
Tank/Loma
Tank/Farmer
Tank/Russell Jr

Dude would be top 3 p4p if he runs though that list

Back