Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
ITV4? I watched it live (smh at myself) and there was no issue

Yeah I wasnt staying up till 3am or whatever to watch this, so I recorded and turned it on before hearing any results... Glad I didnt miss a shock KO or I woulda ran up on ITV with a Broner esq email, on god an nem...

Fight went EXACTLY how I thought it would...Broner ran the whole fight..threw NO punches...TRASH...Pac chased and threw alot of punches whether they connected or not...TRASH also...glad I fell asleep on that bullshit...BOTH SHOULD RETIRE IMMINENTLY...ESPECIALLY BRONER..his career was over even before the fight...

Oh yeah........Broner's trainer was TOO REAL...he probably gonna get fired but him cussing Broner clown ass out was the HIGHLIGHT of the whole fight!!

Fight went EXACTLY how I thought it would...Broner ran the whole fight..threw NO punches...TRASH...Pac chased and threw alot of punches whether they connected or not...TRASH also...glad I fell asleep on that bullshit...BOTH SHOULD RETIRE IMMINENTLY...ESPECIALLY BRONER..his career was over even before the fight...

Oh yeah........Broner's trainer was TOO REAL...he probably gonna get fired but him cussing Broner clown ass out was the HIGHLIGHT of the whole fight!!

Broner has been scared to exchange since the Maidana fight. Also broner doesnt know how to set up punches if u notice the only time broner lands 2 or more punches in a combo its when the first punch of the combo lands hard and he feels free to let his hands go. He doesnt want to feel that dizzy feeling ever again in his life. Thats why he does step forward when he punches. He is always throwing punches flat footed and ready to take a step backwards. He is and always had been a C class fighter .

Last night was the wackest ppv of all time.

3 dudes who wouldn't let their hands go

Warren lost to a dude who didn't even look good. Warren was just scared to let his hand to

Jack lost to a dude who was completely gassed.... But because of the cut, and his slow ass fucking start of not letting his hands go

Broner was fighting like it was 5 min rounds and he was waiting for minute 4 to turn up....

Each round I felt like he was running out of time... Not letting his hands go ..

Such a fucking disappointing night.

Just watched this shit and it was basically what all Broner's fights are: his ridiculous wide stance and inactive counter style. Floyd style is more than hiding his chin behind the shoulder and these new cats don't get it.

Even if he did land power shots, Manny's activity makes it impossible to win because judges will forget your power unless that shit makes him freeze for seconds at a time.

AB won at the bank though.

Anybody ever calculated how much money that wack ass nigga broner made since he turned down that 49 million dollar deal (i think it was that much) with roc nation? I bet it's not even close and he probably regrets that shit everyday.

I expect him to end up doing some sort of reality television soon because his boxing career is over.

Back