Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 4/17

Problem with Cornette is half the stuff he says has legit points then the other half is complete 80s thinking of things and he sounds like a dated old man bitching. Love Cornette tho lol

Full “Fyter Fest” match card ( free on bleacher report live), 6/29/19
• Michael Nakazawa vs. Alex Jebailey (hardcore match)

• Cody vs. Darby Allin

• Adam Page vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jungle Boy vs. MJF

• The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. The Lucha Brothers (Pentagón Jr. and Rey Fénix) and a mystery partner

• Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela

Full “Fyter Fest” match card ( free on bleacher report live), 6/29/19
• Michael Nakazawa vs. Alex Jebailey (hardcore match)

• Cody vs. Darby Allin

• Adam Page vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jungle Boy vs. MJF

• The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. The Lucha Brothers (Pentagón Jr. and Rey Fénix) and a mystery partner

• Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela

Saw Darbin when I went to the evolve show with Adam Cole on the card. Pretty dope.

Janela vs Moxley should be lit.

Me and my girl were going to make the trip cus idk if yall saw ticket prices but front row was 190. Never seen a company with big established names come close to that. When I was in it placed me at 12,000 something then 40 mins later I got a message it was sold out. Was banking to be there just incase a Punk appearance went down in the Chi.

Officially added to All Elite Wrestling's Fyterfest on Saturday 6/29 is The Best Friends vs. SCU vs. Private Party with the winners advancing into the AEW Tag Team Championship scene at All Out. The three-way bout will be broadcast on the "Buy In" portion of Fyterfest.

On 6/18, All Elite Wrestling applied to trademark "Wednesday Night Dynamite", so that may be the night they choose to air their TV on TNT.

Previously, they applied to trademark "Tuesday Night Dynamite.".

Wed is a perfect night, gives you a break from wrestling on Tuesday. Something that has become tiresome with Raw and SD back to back expecially when I'm trying to watch other shit as well.

Not a popular opinion, but I'm not gonna front like I thought DON was groundbreaking or exceptional for me. I thought it was solid, but man some of those dudes really do look indieriffic and I'm not even some dude trapped in the way back thinking everyone needs to look jacked

Yea that shit lame. The rumor wasout there before they even officially announced the promotion but I thought that it was bullshit

I guarantee you they'll change it if enough people talk about it on Social media

Back