Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 3/27

This is what happens when you let everyone run their own creative... Neville refuses to lose bc he’s champ and takes it seriously... seriously

Already falling apart

tenor.gif

I agree

only thing that has me interested in WWE right now is Brays fun house shit
Just telling my coworker this morning for the first time in forever WWE has so little of my interest, Bray Wyatt surprisingly is offering the best storyline in the company(some really cool shit (excluding NXT).

I agree

only thing that has me interested in WWE right now is Brays fun house shit

Just telling my coworker this morning for the first time in forever WWE has so little of my interest, Bray Wyatt surprisingly is offering the best storyline in the company(some really cool shit (excluding NXT).

That's all these callers be talkin about on Busted Open. Can't wait to see how this translate to the ring.

That PAC shyt ain't nothin. Good to work out the kinks now b4 their official AEW debut.

Scarlett Bordeaux and Jordynne Grace will be available, Grace already a free agent and Bordeaux will be free this summer

Scarlett Bordeaux and Jordynne Grace will be available, Grace already a free agent and Bordeaux will be free this summer

Impact wrestling so dumb lol. Jordynne been getting paid by them and hasn’t even signed a contract. They scrambling to sign her but I wouldn’t if I was her. Head straight to AEW

My only concern is that Cody, Omega and The Bucks go continuously book themselves to win all the time like Jeff Jarrett did in TNA and Hogan did in WCW

On this morning's Wrestler Observer Radio it was noted the bout in England will be streamed by AEW, most likely on Tuesday, as a way for fans to still be able to see a match between the two since it won't be on Saturday's PPV.

In terms of the match itself, AEW did not want a tie/DQ as they are looking for wins/losses in their matches, especially on PPVs. PAC previously went to 30-minute draws with Will Ospreay and Zack Sabre Jr., which drew boos and would probably get a similar reaction at Double or Nothing. Also, it was reported PPV time was a factor as AEW is working within a four hour limit and that match would take up a big chunk of time, only for a tie to happen.

Dave Meltzer also speculated AEW is looking at things long-term, PAC beating Page wasn't so much a problem, but he would have to keep winning against bigger names to make the win against Page mean something. He felt Kenny Omega would have been next in line and AEW probably didn't want to have PAC beat Omega at this point.

When PAC eventually drops his title, doing the DQ finish in England allows an easy reentry point for PAC, if he does return to AEW.

Man if anyone can provide some links for this show on the night of I'll greatly appreciate it. I really want to see what AEW has to offer but I really want to get into something other than WWE. Impact is dead and not coming back. WWE is going down the same road as WCW when they were on their way out of the door.

They have a 70+ yr old calling all the final shots and most of them are bad decisions. No one in that company has the balls to call him out on it or force him out of the company so the ship will continue to slowly sink.

Man if anyone can provide some links for this show on the night of I'll greatly appreciate it. I really want to see what AEW has to offer but I really want to get into something other than WWE. Impact is dead and not coming back. WWE is going down the same road as WCW when they were on their way out of the door.

They have a 70+ yr old calling all the final shots and most of them are bad decisions. No one in that company has the balls to call him out on it or force him out of the company so the ship will continue to slowly sink.

I'd be shocked if Vince isn't gettin pressure from the board. I think this Fox deal will be the defining factor.

I'd be shocked if Vince isn't gettin pressure from the board. I think this Fox deal will be the defining factor.

Yeah something needs to be done over at WWE b/c Vince is still trying to be in charge of creative and he's making moves to put the XFL back in play for next year. Somebody better do something to get WWE back in watchable shape b/c Vince hasn't really done anything groundbreaking in WWE quality wise since '98. Business wise I'll give him props for the SD to FOX deal. That Saudi deal is bullshit blood money he gets no props from me on that.

Hangman Page No Longer Wrestling At AEW Double Or Nothing

AEW News

On the latest episode of the popular Youtube series Being the Elite, AEW star Adam "Hangman" Page reveals that he is not allowed to work this Saturday's Double or Nothing event due to the knee injury he suffered at the hands of PAC following their WrestleGate match in Nottingham, England. That match, which is now available to watch in its entirety, was rescheduled due to creative differences between AEW and PAC, and was removed from the Double or Nothing card. Storyline wise, PAC targeted Page's knee and exclaimed that he no longer wants to be apart of AEW. Page admits that he's the angriest about the situation, but does say that he'll still be making an appearance at Starrcast. Check out the full BTE below.

I thought they would of found him a new opponent

Back