Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Official ABW Mobile App Updates/Issues Thread

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
This thread is to capture existing and future issues with the mobile app that was rolled out last week

This is going to be mainly for newer member the site attracts b/c having them sift through the previous thread will be too much

this way, the issues can be funneled here on the first page, and updated as issues get resolved and new issues arise. If you have already posted an issue, there won't be a need to post it again as @Goldie has a list ( I assume) and can just discuss the issues here.

this thread will also be used to announce changelog reports to let everyone know what's about to happen next.

Super BIG thank you to Goldie for getting this app rolled out. This was a huge undertaking for him to not only get an app created, but to have it on both android and IOS.

If you see a "Permission error" notification when you log on, don't trip. Just press ok and you should be on the site.

Yea it's ghetto, but fuck it. I'll have it fixed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still working on getting the attachments to work, I'm hoping by tomorrow to have it fixed.

I won't have the IOS app ready for another week or so.

For Android Users: Just go to the Google Play Store and put in "ablackweb" or
click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently the Log In issues should be fixed aside from anybody who still sees the "permission" error, but once you click the notice the app should work normally.

I think the only remaining issue in regards to the app is the attachment issue. Hopefully I can have that fixed by the end of the day.

For people who have the app, are yall getting alerts sent to your phone?

Back