Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

So now nights claiming they would take Lillard over AD?

AD giving you 26 points, beast on the boards and all world defense

Dame giving you 29 points with meh defense. And his play making for other teammates is just ok

Not one coach or GM would take Lillard over AD.

Niggas just see offense and think a player is better. What’s wrong with y’all.

Let’s not compare the two.

So now nights claiming they would take Lillard over AD?

AD giving you 26 points, beast on the boards and all world defense

Dame giving you 29 points with meh defense. And his play making for other teammates is just ok

Not one coach or GM would take Lillard over AD.

Niggas just see offense and think a player is better. What’s wrong with y’all.

Let’s not compare the two.

Most everybody been saying AD is the better player though. Dame is so gifted offensively that it’s not as open as shut as you think.

Most everybody been saying AD is the better player though. Dame is so gifted offensively that it’s not as open as shut as you think.

It really is open and shut

He so much offensively gifted but average only 3 more PPG this year but they average the same for their career.

He’s giving you the same points with top 3 defense guarding wings and bigs.

Dame ain’t doing that.

LMAO at @silverfoxx cosigning all the AD “slander”. Are u still hurt bro? We gave u LONZO, lol.
I'm not hurt, but I been co-signing the Lillard is a better winner shit even years back with AD. AD is clearly the best player from the draft, but he is the greatest "garbage clean up man" ever imo meaning he needs another dominant player to set him up to clean up on. This is why they swept the blazers because the world was introduced to Evil Jrue, which is a aggressive ultra confident version of Jrue holiday who broke down defenders, pass well, etc. And AD fed and benefited off that plus more.

It's a fact that AD being the lead dog on the team doesn't produce wins. Lillard may produce more offensive firepower, but it's more so of the little things like the gravity he demands from the perimeter which opens up the spacing on the court, or how he is one of the best shot creators in the league that can finish at the rim which unlocks other teams. Lastly, dude is A BETTER LEADER. What's said in all of this is the culture and galvanizing of teammates each of these guys does that's different. AD is an amazing Beta, and pairing him with LeBron was a GREAT pairing which is why AD does and follows everything LeBron does because that's AD greatest role. Dame just leads.

When trying to win a game you simply need a leader.

This....is surprising. I thought for sure they would wait until after the playoffs to see how he does

I'm pretty confident they'll regret doing this
bill_simmons.jpg

Back