Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

And the mavs lost too?!?

69b68d70207be71c90b1aedcf9dcb1fe.gif

End of regulation vs rockets game you can see luka say “What kind of play was that” toward the bench. I’ve always respected Carlisle but you lose that many close games like that, coaching kind of got to be a factor...or does “Luka not have the clutch gene” lol?

Should we start a betting thread or keep betting related questions and comments in here?

I dont want to flood the thread asking mfers question bout their team and have people not intrested bout betting be like yo wtf

that one is for ABW bucks tho

@AZTG, start the thread

let me know if you need anything from me

My worry is that mfers might not be interested enough for a seperate thread. People here are real knowledgeable about their teams and I use their opinions on possible outcomes when I bet on shit. So if the thread isnt gonna be active, its pointless.

Im gonna wait to see if enough people are interested

Should we start a betting thread or keep betting related questions and comments in here?

I dont want to flood the thread asking mfers question bout their team and have people not intrested bout betting be like yo wtf

Keep it in here.

My worry is that mfers might not be interested enough for a seperate thread. People here are real knowledgeable about their teams and I use their opinions on possible outcomes when I bet on shit. So if the thread isnt gonna be active, its pointless.

Im gonna wait to see if enough people are interested
well i'm interested but, putting it in here with people posting at breakneck speed, the betting talk may get lost in the new posts if you're not keeping up with the thread every second of the day

but do what you think is best, I'll support any way I can

well i'm interested but, putting it in here with people posting at breakneck speed, the betting talk may get lost in the new posts if you're not keeping up with the thread every second of the day

but do what you think is best, I'll support any way I can
Just put it in the betting thread, it's a soccer dude doing that

@AZTG I don’t like any of these games tonight from a betting standpoint honestly

I’ll make a small one though and then pocket the rest of this weekend’s earnings

then for next weekend start with some cash and do it over again

@AZTG I don’t like any of these games tonight from a betting standpoint honestly

I’ll make a small one though and then pocket the rest of this weekend’s earnings

then for next weekend start with some cash and do it over again

I started friday with $100, ended yesterday with $1250 so im trying to keep it going.

What you think bout raptors heat 220. Im feeling the under

Back