Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Good question. What games can’t you watch because of how your team lost? The 2011 finals game 2 is a game I haven’t watched in year because of the 4th quarter collapse

95 playoffs, the game Nick Anderson stole the ball from Jordan. Shit just bringing up all type of fucked up memories

I'm definitely not watching any of the AD exits by golden State. Especially game 3 of the first round the first year they went and the Pelicans were up 20 at home and choked and lost

I don't think the pelicans win that series anyway but I thought they would at least get 2

But they got the broom

Good question. What games can’t you watch because of how your team lost? The 2011 finals game 2 is a game I haven’t watched in year because of the 4th quarter collapse
Game 6 2011 Finals, Game 7 2005 ECF

Every time the Knicks closed us out in the playoffs

2002 1st round game 5. Vince out till 2nd round. Chris childs loses his fucking mind with 7 seconds left on the clock in an elimination game.

Two of them rings came because of KD. Steph never won a Finals MVP on his own team (seriously, DIET BRON won one over the Chef....LOL & FOH) and Kidd produced all-star caliber years a fuck load longer than Steph before the Warriors hit the easy button on the league.

All y’all in here are star fuckers.

Two of them rings came because of KD. Steph never won a Finals MVP on his own team (seriously, DIET BRON won one over the Chef....LOL & FOH) and Kidd produced all-star caliber years a fuck load longer than Steph before the Warriors hit the easy button on the league.

All y’all in here are star fuckers.

Being the best shooter ever while doing all that doesn't count for shit?

Yeah your wilding still.

No reason for kidd to be up there.

Back