Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Nico Melli in his second game since the AS break was 6/7 from 3, and has been shooting at 40% since Zion been in the lineup, but niggas was saying he didn't a spot on the world team for AS weekend

Look at you in the mirror
download_20190906_120545.jpg

Ive always thought Caris was going to be the odd man out, Im a fan of his game but is what it is

Jarrett Allen my guy but the writing was on the wall once they signed Jordan

Joe Harris probably isnt going nowhere and will have a bigger role next seaon

Easier said than done but Allen and Levert need to flipped for 3&d guys and versatile defenders
I want to see how they fit with Kyrie and KD before trading anybody.

Blazers still fighting kinda thought they would shut shit down

They still do have pieces to bother garbage to mediocre teams.

Now that dame is hurt you know melo is stepping up as a vocal leader atleast this time will open up teams to wanting him outside the blazers next year

Anybody actually watching or paying any actual attention to the kid? His numbers are impressive but we have had niggas perform and become allstars for one whole season to then be back to bench status next year and for the rest of there careers ie Devin haris

Ive been watching him and talking about him for a minute, he was on process the process Sixers and then put up good efficient numbers every where he went after that.......you do want to see how it translates on a good team though

Last edited:
Anybody actually watching or paying any actual attention to the kid? His numbers are impressive but we have had niggas perform and become allstars for one whole season to then be back to bench status next year and for the rest of there careers ie Devin haris
When he played in big minutes with the Pelicans last year, he was balling

Just wasn't in the teams plans moving forward

I'm really glad to see him shine though.

Back