Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

naw he right about Kyrie.

what has kyrie done throughout his career to prove he can lead anything?
its a league union and he stepped up to take the responsibility which is enough

you need the top of the NBA players engaged in union discussions

y’all go too far conflicting the game with real shit. Dude stepping up and should be applauded

this old ass nigga making a name off disrespecting current players and been shitting on Kyrie for a year

young nigga worked to put his self in the top 15 of his profession, that’s what he did to prove he can lead. Then he took the initiative to take on a position focused on doing the best for everybody when he can mind his business and still be good.

Going over East standings. Outside of 8, everybody got enough to beat each other

really going come down to some players distinguishing themselves

Rockets looking like the heat with the forwards but I see their strategy

house
Mclemore
Carroll
Covington
Green
Tucker
sefolosha

I like it

In
I remembering seeing Harden put Kobe on Ls in the post when he was in OKC for like 4 straight possessions.

Harden isn't quick laterally but he has quick hands and he's strong as hell so if he can key in on a target who isn't moving very fast he has a huge advantage in the post.

Never bought into the Harden can't defend cliche.

You sound like an idiot just because fam can muster up some defense in a position he is comfortable with doesn't mean he can play defense. we got waaaay too much tape to believe harden inability to play defense is a cliche foh

@cj012890
@Hustletown

So looking at the roster as of now I think we have 7 players we should feel comfortable with in the playoffs

Russ
Harden
House
Covington
Tucker
Gordon
Rivers

If we can get two out of this group we should be straight...hopefully someone steps up over this last part of the season

Sefolosha - been solid recently
Caboclo - really interested to see what he looks like as a small ball 5
Mclemore - could be the x-factor in some
Carroll - has a really good chance of breaking the rotation if he isnt washed
Green - I feel like things have gotten completely wrong if hes getting major minutes

Break glass in case of emergency

Chandler
Hartenstein

its a league union and he stepped up to take the responsibility which is enough

you need the top of the NBA players engaged in union discussions

y’all go too far conflicting the game with real shit. Dude stepping up and should be applauded

this old ass nigga making a name off disrespecting current players and been shitting on Kyrie for a year

young nigga worked to put his self in the top 15 of his profession, that’s what he did to prove he can lead. Then he took the initiative to take on a position focused on doing the best for everybody when he can mind his business and still be good.

What happens when he gets upset and checks out?

Can't have that type of temperament with players livelihood in your hands. This not a position you can get mad and stop talking to everyone for 2 weeks.

As for perk nigga just keeps it a buck. It's not like he even posted that shit it was a quote. He doesn't have to say shit you agree with.

What happens when he gets upset and checks out?

Can't have that type of temperament with players livelihood in your hands. This not a position you can get mad and stop talking to everyone for 2 weeks.

As for perk nigga just keeps it a buck. It's not like he even posted that shit it was a quote. He doesn't have to say shit you agree with.
You dont know that nigga guy

leagues need the max players to be involved in the politics. Simple as that

i ain’t got no more rap on it

Back