Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Reports: Allen Iverson has $500K in jewelry stolen

A backpack belonging to former NBA star Allen Iverson containing $500,000 worth of jewelry was stolen Monday, according to multiple reports.

The incident took place Monday morning around 10:30 a.m. at the Sofitel Hotel in Philadelphia.

The police did not identify who owned the backpack, but multiple reports say it belonged to Iverson.

Police say they are looking for a black male who is approximately 20-years of age. The suspect is approximately 6-foot tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a dark colored jacket, red shirt, dark colored pants, and black and white sneakers.

SMDH...

I think we just gotta try and get back to the jokes on each other we always had. That shit is hard as fuck but idk what else to do.

If yall see throwing jokes and shots at mfers just know its not that idc bout this, but its cause I still havent been able to cope with it.
Just wanna say I love all y'all man. Sports is a beautiful thing, I honestly with tragic accident, I just wanna continue show love and appreciation for all everything including all of y'all on this thread. I absolutely lost it when I heard GiGi was apart of the accident as well man. I really wanted to see what she would become and how she was going to honor her late dad, and unfortunately she was with him.... Man...

Word to @Beta on some Mamba mentality shit we just gotta keep pushing, it's the way he would do it with anything he enjoyed. Can't wait to reapply this everything I do, my music, my fitness, art, love for my family and girlfriend, and to my knowledge.

who is the Magic’s star player?
Well I’ll answer your question

it’s fultz

wait it’s Fournier..

no wait it’s vucevic

It might be Steve Clifford

here’s hoping the magic trade Aaron Gordon before it’s too late. Orlando didn’t develop Tobias they didn’t develop Peyton, they didn’t develop oladipo, and now Aaron Gordon is up next to be stunted

you gotta be a special kinda average to put up 13 and 7 Which ironically is his season averages

Magic have a lot of players I like a lot individually but not as a collective
I really hope they can move vucevic and add Dwight in the summer

Fournier is gonna get money in the off-season and probably gonna cost too much to resign which is fine

Next thing you do is move light skinned Poor mans bam adebayo

Back